Chhattisgarh New Ration Card Application Form – In order to provide food security to all the citizens of Chhattisgarh, the state government has started the CG New Ration Card Application Process and updation of old ration cards. However, the government has invited the application New Ration Card in Chhattisgarh and Renewal of CG Rashan Card under Food for All Scheme. The applying process of Chhattisgarh New Ration Card or Renewal of Old Ration Cards will be done through the Nava Rashan Card Abhiyan.
In this process, the government will organize Nava Rashan Card Abhiyan camps at the different places in the state. With the help of these camps, the people will be able to apply for CG new ration card or renewal of old ration card. Besides, those people want to add or remove any family member name in the list of ration card, they can also apply for it. The applying process of the New Ration Card has been started from 15 July 2019 and the last date of application form submission is 29 July 2019.
This is the new opportunity for those people who want to apply for new ration card and other people who want to make some correction in their ration cards such as family member name addition or removal.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh New Ration Card or Renewal
If you are want to apply for CG New Ration Card, you will have to follow the below steps to complete CG Ration Card Application Procedure.
- In order to obtain a new CG Ration Card, the applicants will have to fill Chhattisgarh Ration Card Registration Form which will be available at the Nava Rashan Card Abhiyan Camps. The applicants will have to fill this CG new ration card application form very carefully and completely filled an application form to be submitted at the camp.
- After the completion of Chhattisgarh New Ration Card Application Process, the new ration card will be distributed between the date of 1 to 8 September 2019. According to the details, about 58.54 lakh ration cards will be renewed in this process.
- Those people who have 5 years old ration or above, the are mandatory to renew their old ration card. The last date of application form is 29 July 2019
- Download CG Raton Card Renewal Form
Required Documents for Apply Chhattisgarh New Ration Card or Renewal
The applicants will have to carry some important documents at the time of filling CG Ration New Ration application form.
- Applicants Id Proof Such as Aadhaar Card or Voter Id Card
- Two Passport Size Photographs of Head of the Family
- Address Proof
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
- Residential Certificate (If Required)
- Income Certificate
Note – The applicants will have to take care of one thing because the application submission process of CG New Ration Card or Old Ration Card Renewal is completely Free. The applicants do not need to pay any application fee for this.
If an applicant has any doubt or any question related to the application form submission, the applicants can contact on these following contact numbers 1967 and 1800-233-3663 or their Gram Panchayat /Ward Office.