The Chhattisgarh Government is being invited the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana application forms.
Details of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Scheme
Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2017, the Chhattisgarh Government will give a financial assistance to the youth of the state for setting up their own business.
The motto of the scheme is to create employment for others. The government will provide a loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh for setting up the own industry, Rs. 10 Lakh for any service business and Rs. 2 Lakh for small business.
As per the Official notification, the state government will provide a loan of up to Rs. 25 lakhs. The Chhattisgarh Government is planning to promote ‘Make in India’ program in the state. Under the scheme, selected applicants can start their own business by getting financial support from the government in the form of a loan.
How to Apply
The interested applicants can avail the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2017 Application Forms from the District Merchant & Industry Center. The application forms would then be sent to the banks.
After receiving the application forms, the banks would verify all the details and documents and provide the loan to all eligible candidates.
- Applicant’s age must between 18 to 35 years
- The applicant should be at least 8th pass.
- The applicant should not have already availed the benefit of any other scheme of central or state government
- Applicants must be the resident of Chhattisgarh
- The annual household income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 3 Lakh.