Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana – Complete Details
Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana: – The state government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Raman Singh has launched the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana for the pregnant women of the state. This scheme has been launched from the Korea District.
Details of Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana
The main motto of the state government behind launching this scheme is to focus on the food and drink of the pregnant women of the state. In this scheme, nutritious and hot diet is provided to the pregnant women by Anganwadi centers. This process runs 6 days a week. The main purpose of implementing this scheme is to make malnutrition free. From which babies born, they are healthy.
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide nutritious food for every pregnant woman.
- By which the health of the baby born in their womb as well as their health should be healthy.
- It is often seen that in a poor family, pregnant women are not kept as special.
- They get barely two times the food.
- Such women should not be victims of malnutrition, nor do their infants suffer from this deadly disease.
- This is why the Mahatari Saving Scheme was launched by Chhattisgarh Government.
- By which every poor pregnant woman will also be able to eat hot and nutritious diet.
Features of Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana
- Under this scheme, pregnant women will be provided hot and nutritious food for 6 days of the week at Anganwadi Centers.
- According to the scheme, this nutritious diet has quantified the amount of food, protein and calories.
- Under this scheme, there is a plan to provide 250 grams of hot food in addition to 130 grams of rice, 30 grams of mix rice, 10 grams of soya oil and 80 grams of vegetable masala.
- Under the scheme, pregnant women will get 16.80 grams of protein and 662 grams of calories.
- Every BPL consumer will get rice at 82 paise.
8,818 pregnant women of 6 project offices in the district will be given hot food along with nutritious diet.
- At the rate of Rs 3.50 mixed, soya oil will be given at the rate of 80 paise, the vegetable will be given at the rate of 2.50 rupees.
- Another expenditure: A budget of Rs. 8.20 has been fixed for 1 women beneficiaries, including 80 paisa and fuel expenditure.
- According to women, if there is something different in the Anganwadi center then the attraction towards the scheme will increase.
- About two and a half lakh women of Chhattisgarh state have been given the benefit of Mahatari Saving Scheme.
Read More: Complete List of Chhatisgarh Government Schemes
Benefits will be given to these major districts under Chhattisgarh Mahtari Jatan Yojana