Check West Bengal Land Record Online – Banglarbhumi Portal
West Bengal Land Record Online – Hello Friends, today I will guide you How to Check West Bengal Land Record Online. The Land related information is provided by the ‘Land & Land Reforms Department’. The state government has prepared a web portal named Banglarbhumi Portal. Through this portal, the West Bengal Government provides various online services but the main purpose of this web portal is to provide Online Land Records. Checking on West Bengal Land Record Online on this website is very easy.
Benefits of WB Land Record Online
- Friends, now you will get West Bengal Khatoni land map, etc. via online mode, which will benefit you very much.
- Now you do not need to go here and there.
- Through this portal, you will be able to see the land records online.
- This will reduce thievery.
- You can get all details regarding your land by just filling some information.
How to Check West Bengal Land Record Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of ‘Land & Land Reforms Department’ i.e. http://www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
- On the Homepage, first move your cursor to CITIZEN SERVICE option then, from the drop-down menu, click on KNOW YOUR PROPERTY option. (As shown in the image below)
- After that, select your District, Block and Mouza from the drop-down menu. (As shown in the image given below)
- For Example, I have selected the first option. Now you have to select the option from which you want to search your land record such as – Search by Khaitan or Search by Plot. (As shown in the image given below)
- If you select ‘Search by Khaitan’ then you have to enter your Khaitan Number’. Enter your Khaitan Number and hit the submit button
- If you select ‘Search by Plot’ then you have to enter your plot number. Enter your plot number and hit the Submit button.
Guidelines for entering Khatian Number or Plot Number Correctly
- If your Khatian or Plot number is in the form as ‘88888/88’, then enter ‘88888’ in the first box before the slash (‘/’) and ’88′ in the second box after slash(‘/’).
- If the Khatian or Plot number is in the form as ‘88888 (Without any slash ‘/’), then enter the whole Khatian or Plot number in the first box before the slash ‘/’