Check Online Gujarat Ration Card List – गुजरात राशन कार्ड सूची | www.ipds.gujarat.gov.in
दोस्तों आपको बताऊंगा की किस प्रकार चेक करें गुजरात राशन कार्ड सूची (Gujarat Ration Card List) वो भी घर बैठे ऑनलाइन मोड से। आप इस सूचि में अपना या अपने परिवार के अन्य सदस्यों का नाम भी देख सकते हैं। आप पूरी जानकारी के लिए इस लेख को पूरा पढ़ें। अगर लेख पढ़ने के बाद भी आपको किसी प्रकार की समस्या या संदेह हो तो आप बेझिझक निचे कमेंट कर सकते हैं। हम जल्दी ही आपकी मदद करेंगे। धन्यवाद !
Gujarat Ration Card List
Indian Government passed the National Food Security Bill, which received the consent of the President of India on September 10, 2013 and it came into effect as the National Food Security Act (NFSA) from July 5, 2013. This act was implemented to ensure adequate quantity of quality food and nutritional security at affordable prices to the people. If you have applied for a ration card but you are not able to know whether your ration card has been created or not, then now there is no need to worry. With this article, you can see the Gujarat Ration Card List and Find out if your ration card is made or not.
How to Check Online Gujarat Ration Card List
- Firstly, visit the link Official Website of Gujarat Public Distribution System http://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/
- After that, click on NFSA Ration Abstract as shown in the image given above
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open which is shown in the image below. Here, you have to fill the year and month after you applied for the ration card, and then click on the GO.
- Then, you will need to select TALUKA / TEHSIL (REGION Name) in the page which will be open after clicking. For example – we will select the first option.
- After clicking, the page that will open will select your village. Which you will find written in Gujarati only. For example, we will select the first option.
- After clicking, list of all the ration cards related to your area will appear. Now select the type of ration card you have applied for. For example, I chose the first option here.
- You will see all the ration cards in the page which will open. You can find out your ration card through your Card Holder Name / HOF as per NFSA / Card Category / family Member / LPG_Status / PNG_Status / addr / Village. As you can see in the image below. Once the ration card is detected, you can get all the information clicked in that ration card number.
- Click on the ration card number. After that, you will get the information of all the family members related to that ration card.
So friends can follow your steps given above so you can easily locate your ration card.
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!