Check Old Age Pension Delhi Apply Online & Download Application Form
Old Age Pension Delhi Complete details : Senior citizens are considered as the heritage of any society or family. They teach us a lot through their experiences. Government of India or the state governments are running various schemes of health and pensions for the welfare of these senior citizens.
Delhi government has also launched the Old Age Pension Scheme for senior citizens through which senior citizens will access financial help which will help in providing a good living and will make them happy.
STRUCTURE OF OLD AGE PENSION SCHEME DELHI
- Old Age Pension Scheme under Delhi government provides Rs.1000 per month to those who are of age group 60-69 and 1500 to those who are above 70 years.
- An sc or st beneficiary will get an additional benefit of Rs500.
- The money will directly transferred to the account of the concerned senior citizen through the Electronic Clearing System of RBI.
- A citizen with 60 years or more than age can apply for the pension must be a domicile of Delhi.
- Annual income of the senior citizen should not be more than Rs60,000 in any way.
APPLICATION FOR OLD AGE PENSION SCHEME DELHI
One can access the application form by visiting the website http://mcdonline.gov.in/ official website. One can fill the form online and submit to the Canteen Store Department.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE OLD AGE PENSION DELHI.
- Aadhar Card.
- Certificate of residence from the concerned authority.
- Bank account number, IFSC code and all other details.
- Passport size photograph.
- Birth Certificate or any other age proof.
- BPL card to prove the below poverty line poverty.
- Medical records of treatment in any hospital of Delhi.
- Applicant can visit Municipal Commission Office, District Collector Office or Gram Panchayats Office for the further proceedings.
- If you want any other information related to the Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme, visit the official web portal of Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme.
In case any problem, comment in our comment section given below.