Check Karnataka Land Record Online – Bhoomi Portal | www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Land Record Online – Hello Friends, today I will guide you How to Check Karnataka Land Record Online. The state government has prepared a web portal named ‘Karnataka Bhoomi’. Through this portal, the Karnataka Government provides various online services but the main purpose of this web portal is to provide Online Land Records. Checking on Karnataka Land Record Online on this website is very easy.
Benefits of Karnataka Land Record Online
- Friends, now you will get Karnataka Khatoni land map, etc. via online mode, which will benefit you very much.
- Now you do not need to go here and there.
- Through this portal, you will be able to see the land records online.
- This will reduce thievery.
- You can get all details regarding your land by just filling some information.
Services of Karnataka Bhoomi Web Portal
- Try Name Match Algorithm
- Revenue Maps
- View RTC and MR
- View RTC Information
- Citizen Registration
- RTC XML Verification
- Bhoomi Online – Parihara
- Dispute Cases
- Village-wise Pendency
How to Check Karnataka Land Record Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of ‘Karnataka Bhoomi’ i.e. www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- After that, click on “Revenue Maps“
- Here, you have to select your District > Taluk > Hobli > Map Types.
- You can directly search for your Village Name and click on Search Option.
- After that, you have to click on the PDF File beside your Village.
- After that, details related to your land will appear on your screen. (as shown in the image given below)
- You can also download or print your land record.
Note – Make sure that you have enabled the pop-ups for this website. Otherwise, it will not display your land records.
Hope you like the information, if you still facing any kind of problems then comment down we will surely help you soon.’