Check EPFO Pension Passbook – The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has come up with a new scheme named “View Pension Passbook” service through ‘Umang App’. EPFO is providing many e-services to its stakeholders, has now started a new service through ‘Umang App’. After implementation of this service, now pensioners can easily check epfo pension passbook, statement, account details and balance online.
Check EPFO Pension Passbook
Today, in this article I will provide you the description on how to check your passbook details using ‘View Passbook’ Service at UMANG App.
The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), which When clicking the ‘View passbook’ option, the relevant pensioner has to enter the PPO number and his birthday. After successful verification of this information, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the respective pensioner. After registering this OTP, the ‘Pensioner Passbook’ will show details of related pensioner such as his name, birthdays and previous pension amount deposited in his account. It is also available to download the entire passbook details according to the financial year.
EPFO Services On UMANG APP
- Employee Centric Services
- Employer Centric Services
- General Services
- Pensioner Services
- eKYC Services.
|Name of Services||Components|
|Employee Centric Services||View EPF Passbook|
|General Services||Search Establishment|
|Search EPFO Office|
|Know Your Claim Status|
|Account details on SMS|
|Account details on Missed Calls|
|Employer Centric Services||Get Remittance Details By Establishment ID|
|Set TTRN Status|
|Pensioner Services||Update Jeevan Pramaan|
|eKYC Services||Aadhaar Seeding|
Now, this ‘View Passbook’ option is also included in the “Pensioner Services” Section of EPFO Subscribers. Now you can check your –
date wise balance
branch code and other details through this passbook.
How to Check EPFO Pension Passbook Online Via Umang App
Follow the steps mentioned below to view pension passbook and statement through Umang App:-
- First of all download UMANG App from the Google Play Store
- Log in the app by mobile number, aadhaar card, facebook, google or twitter.
- On the homepage, click on EPFO section in order to open the list of EPFO e-Services available free in this mobile app –
- After that, click on ‘Pensioner Services’ section in order to open the services for pensioners which includes ‘View Passbook’ and ‘Update Jeevan Pramaan’.
- Then, click on “View Passbook” option.
- Enter your ‘EPFO Office’, ‘Office ID’, ‘PPO Number’, ‘Enter DOB’ and hit the “Submit” button.
- After successful validation of entered information, an OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number of the pensioner.
- After entering the OTP, the Pensioner Passbook along with details of the pensioner such as Name, DOB along with last pension credited information will appear on your screen.