If you are a domicile of Delhi then you will apply online for the ration card with certain documents. There are two ways with which you can apply for the ration card in Delhi i.e. online or offline. With the widening net access, Delhi government has provided the facility of online ration card through the official website of Delhi government.
DELHI E- RATION CARD – HOW TO APPLY
By following these simple steps, you can access to Delhi E-ration card online apply procedure-
- Visit the E-district website of Delhi government.
- If you are a registered applicant then login yourself by submitting the password.
- If not, make a login account by registering online.
- Click on the ‘New consumer’ option for making login account.
- A window with ‘Citizen registration form’ will open. Attach your documents like adhar card and voter card. Then submit your mobile number, captcha code and click on submit.
- Then a registration form will be open in which you have to fill all the required fields and have to attach a photograph.
- After registering online you can also apply for other documents such as birth certificate, death certificate, income certificate, caste certificate etc under Delhi government.
Watch Video – Apply Online Delhi Ration Card
HOW TO TRACK DELHI E-RATION CARD.
After registering successfully for the Delhi E-ration card, you can also check the status of your ration card.
- Firstly, visit the link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/VeiwApplicationStatus.aspx
- By clicking this link, you will get a window with four options under search the status of application heading.
- Fill all the required fields as Adhar number of any Family Member, NFS Application ID, New and old ration card number respectively.
- If your ration card is ready, then all your details like Head of the family name, Ration card number etc will be published, otherwise you have to wait till further proceedings.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD DELHI E- RATION CARD.
You can also download the E-ration card by following these steps-
- Visit the link http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/E-rationCard.aspx
- Then in the opened window fill all the fields required and click on continue.
- Then an OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number. After this you have to fill Aadhar card numbers of all family members.
Then, E Ration card in pdf can be downloaded and you can take printout of your ration card.
HOW TO REGISTER OR CHANGE YOUR MOBLIE NUMBER.
Applicants whose mobile number is not registered, cannot download their ration cad, so to register your mobile number or to change your registered number, follow these steps-
- Visit the link http:nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx
- Then fill all the required fields such as mobile number of Head of the family, his adhar number and all the required options and click on save.
- This process will take time of 15 to 30 days.
Hope by following these steps you will access your desired information.
In case of any problem, contact us on comment section.