Apply Online CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child – 10th Class
CBSE Merit Scholarship – The Central Board of Secondary Education has invited the online application for the CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child. This scheme is launched for those girls who have passed 10th class in 2019. The education board invites online applications for scholarship for girls every. Each elgible girl student can apply for this scholarship who is studying in government schools or CBSE affiliateed schools.
Details of CBSE Merit Scholarship
This is a scholarship scheme of CBSE which is specially launched for girls students who have passed 10th class in 2019. The education board has started the online registration process of this scheme sholarship scheme. The eligible students can apply for this scheme for fresh applicaiton and the old students can also renew their aplication for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2018.
The applying process of the scholarship is completely online all the eligible students can fill online application befor for the last date of the scheme. The students need to submit all the required documents hard copy after the submission of the online application form. The complete registration process of the scholarship scheme is available at the official website of the CBSE – www.cbse.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 for Single Girl Child:
- Only Single Girl Child of the family is eligible for this scheme who has passed the 10th class from CBSE.
- Other CBSE affiliated Schools students can also apply for this scholarship who is studying in 11th & 12th.
- Only Girls Students are eligible for this scheme.
- The completely filled application form must be attested by the current school principlal.
- The students will have to present an riginal affidavit duly attested by the First Class SDM/Executive/Judicial Magistrate/Notary. The complete format is available for download at the CBSE official website.
- Only those students can avail the benefit of this scheme who is paying the tuition fee more then Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% increment for Class 11 & 12.
Note: Affidavit photocopy will not be accepted.
Documents Required for CBSE Merit Scholarship
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Attested Photo Copy of 10th class marks sheet 2019.
- Photo copy of bank pass book and a dully attested canceled cheque.
- The Aadhaar Card must be linked with the applicant’s bank account.
- Dully attested original affidavit by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format given by the CBSE.
- Here is the format of Affidavit.
- Here is the format of Undertakiing from the school.
- The applicants need to fill complete details of bank account such as – Account number, RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code (11 digits) alphanumeric & Bank address.
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2019
All the eligible girls students can apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2019. The can apply for fresh application for renewal. The complete applying process of the scholarship is given below.
1. If you want to apply for scholarship visit the official website of CBSE http://cbse.nic.in.
3. After that click on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online Link“.
4. After that you will reach on the next page as you can see and click on “Apply Online” link. 5. Read the applying process befor fill online application form –
6. After that “SGC-X Fresh Application” link.
7. The applicant need to enter Roll Number and Certificate Number which is printed on the 10th class marks sheet.
8. After that fill all the required filleds carefully.
9. After the submittion of the online application the applicant need to write down the Registration Number for future communition for uploading documents.
10. The scaned copy of affidavit and undertaking must be in JPG format and the file size must be up to 1MB.
12. After this process upload the both documents by clicking on “Upload Document” link.
13. After that a conformation page will be opened befor you take the print out of confirmation.
14. After this process, the applicant will have to send the duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
Last Date for Applying Online- 15 November 2019
Last Date for Sending Hard Copy – 30 November 2019
For any kind of query or help, students can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in