Apply Online CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child – 10th Class
CBSE Merit Scholarship – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites the application CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child for 10th class students who passed 10th class in 2017. The government schools and CBSE affiliated schools students can also apply for the scholarship.
Details of CBSE Merit Scholarship
The applications are being invited through the online. Besides, online application can also be made for renewal of the CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2016 (सीबीएसई योग्यता छात्रवृति योजना 2016).
The online application form submission process has been started and the last date of application form submission is 15 November 2017. After the submission of application forms the hard copy documents to be submitted until 30 November 2017. After the end of the date, the hard copy of the documents will not be accepted.
The complete detail of the scholarship scheme such as eligibility, terms & conditions, how to apply, required documents and other details are available on the official website of CBSE Board www.cbse.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 for Single Girl Child:
1. The student should be passed, 10th class examination with secured 6.2 CGPA from CBSE
2. Other CBSE affiliated Schools students pursuing 11th & 12th can also apply.
3. The student should be a Single Girl Child of their parents.
4. The application form should be attested by the current School Principal.
5. The student must have an original affidavit duly attested by the First Class SDM/Executive/Judicial Magistrate/Notary as per given format which is available at the official website of CBSE.
Note: Affidavit photocopy will not be accepted.
6. The student tuition fee should be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% increment for Class 11 & 12.
Documents Required for CBSE Merit Scholarship
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class XI/ 2017.
- Aadhar Card Copy, if any.
- Note – Aadhar Card must be linked with Bank Account of the
- Copy of Bank pass book/ canceled cheque duly attested
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format.
- Note – Photocopy of Affidavit will not be accepted).
- Below is the format of Affidavit.
- Undertaking from school. Below is the format of Undertaking
- Applicants must write their Bank Name, Account number, RTGS/NEFT/IFSC code (11 digits) alphanumeric & Bank address.
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2017
All the girl’s students who passed 10th class in 2017 can apply online for scholarship or renewal of scholarship CBSE Eligibility Scholarship 2016. The complete procedure and steps are given below that how can you apply for it.
1. Go to the official website of CBSE http://cbse.nic.in.
2. After that, click on “Scholarship” link which is located downward of the website.
4. After reach on this page click on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online Link“.
5. After you will reach on Apply Online Page and Click on “Apply Online” Link. 6. The following page will appear as mentioned below –
7. On this page, Click on “SGC-X Fresh Application” and following page will appear.
8. In order to fill online application form, the candidate needs to enter her roll number and certificate no. as printed on the 10th class mark sheet.
9. Fill all the details of candidate carefully and submit the application form.
10. After the submission, the candidate must write down the Registration Number shown on the page. Use this registration number for future communications for uploading documents.
11. Scan the Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
12. Visit “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents.
13. Visit print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
14. Applicant needs to send duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
Last Date for Applying Online- 15 November 2017
Last Date for Sending Hard Copy – 30 November
For any kind of query or help, students can mail at email@example.com
Official Website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in