BJP Manifesto 2019
BJP Manifesto 2019 Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has announced manifesto for lok sabha election 2019 at the BJP headquarters in Delhi. All the BJP top leaders were present including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP Chief Amit Shah, Home Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj. The main attraction of the BJP manifesto is National Security and Uniform Civil Code.
BJP called the manifesto is “Sankalp Patra”. Development and National Security are the main agenda of BJP. Shri Ram Temple and article 370 is once also included in the manifesto. The ruling party also has many promises for all section of the society, especially for farmer, women and youth.
Main attraction of BJP Manifesto 2019
- BJP government will work to increase the number of seats in the well-established institutions. Enhance seats in engineering colleges Law will increase seats in college too.
- Pucca house for every poor family all poor families will have access to electricity, toilets and clean drinking water.
- All land documents will be digitized.
- The length of the National Highway will be doubled.
- Waste Management will work.
- As many as 2022 rail tracks, that all change in broad gauge.
- Under Ayushmann the ratio between doctors and population will be 1: 1400 in country.
- There is a plan to double the export by 2022.
- Under good governance, every five km have a ban.
- Ensure insurance, pension for all unorganized daily wages workers.
- Government will try to fill more and more women post in force.
- The income of farmers will be doubled by 2022
- No interest for farmer credit card up to 5 years
- There will be no interest for agricultural loans of up to one lakh for 5 years.
- All the farmers of the country will get 6000 rupees annually.
- BJP seeks solution of Ram temple as soon as possible
- Small farmers will get pension facility after 60 years.
- National Trade Commission will be formed
- Citizen Amendment Bill for religion minority.
The ruling party trying to all category people as young, women, farmer, poor and middle class. in this manifesto Bhartiya Janta Party has also promises Shri Ram Mandir and Shabrimala Madir issue.