BJP Karnataka Manifesto-BJPVachana4Karnataka – www.karnataka.bjp.org
BJP Karnataka Manifesto-BJPVachana4Karnataka – The Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) has made full preparations to win in Karnataka Assembly Elections 2018. Recently, BJP released its manifesto for the upcoming Karnataka assembly elections. The Bhartiya Janta Party Named its Manifesto as ‘BJPVachana4Karnataka’. There will be an equal competetion between BJP and Congress in this Karnataka Elections 2018.
BJP Karnataka Manifesto-BJPVachana4Karnataka
Here we have provided the complete details of BJP Karnataka Manifesto. Read the article carefully for complete details.
Details of BJP Karnataka Manifesto-BJPVachana4Karnataka
- 1.5 Lakh Crore Budget fir Irrigation
BJP has promised to allocate Rs 1.5 lakh crore for irrigation in order to reduce the burden of debt of farmers. Through this, BJP will ensure water reaches to every field in the state.
- Karnataka Stree Suvidha Scheme
In its manifesto, BJP promised to provide sanitary napkins to women from BPL families at Rs. 1 under the new “Stree Suvidha Scheme.”
- Karnataka Mukhya Mantri Smartphone Yojana
BJP promised to launch “Mukhya Mantri Smartphone Yojana” for providing free smartphones to the BPL families of the state
- Rs. 10,000 for the small farmers whose land is barren,
- Rs.2 Lakh insurance for landless farmers
- Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi scheme
Rs.2 Lakh for students
- BJP promised to provide laptops for college students.
- Promised to sanction Rs.3000 crores for the welfare of animals
- Program to prevent cow slaughter
- Loan upto Rs. 2 Lakh for women at an interest rate of 1%s
- Under the Bhagyalakshmi scheme, Rs. 2 lakhs will be given to middle class and lower class women.
- 3 Gram Manglasutra to all the girls of the state belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) families on their marriage.