Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme Apply Online – Under the Tiolet Construction Scheme, you can apply online for construction of private clean toilets in urban areas. The construction amount is provided to the beneficiary after the physical verification of the officials of the Local Body. The government will provide 75% of the total construction cost while 25% of the amount will be borne by the applicant.
Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme
Under the Tiolet Construction Scheme, villagers can now contact the Panchayat for the construction of private clean toilets in the rural areas. After that, the acceptance letter will be given to the beneficiaries and the grant money will be directly provided in their account. For the construction of toilets, there is a provision to grant grants of Rs. 12 thousand rupees to each family in 2 installments.
Objectives of Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme
- The main purpose of this scheme is to improve the living standards of the people in rural areas.
- To accelerate the pace of cleanliness in the rural areas for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by 2019.
- To promote sustainable sanitation in rural areas of Bihar.
- To promote sustainable hygiene, communities and Panchayati Raj institutions have to be promoted.
- Focusing on solid and liquid waste management systems for cleanliness in rural areas.
- Development of community management and environmental cleanliness system.
Benefits of Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the people of the village will not have to go open for defecation.
- Under this scheme, Rs.12,000 / – will be provided for the financially weaker people of the village to construct toilets.
- This scheme will improve the rural environment and the health of the people.
Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- In the BPL list of Bihar, the nominated family, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), small scale farmers, physically handicapped persons and women are eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to the native residents of the state.
- The benefit of the scheme will be for the people who have built a new toilet.
- Benefits of the scheme will be provided to BPL families only.
- The benefits of the scheme will be available only to those who do not already have toilet facilities.
- The applicant should not be a government employee.
- The applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs 1,00,000 / -.
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- BPL Card
Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme Apply
In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, you have to submit an application in the Gram Panchayat. The approval will be given by the concerned development officer. The beneficiary will have to construct a toilet on the basis of a certain design in his house with his own amount. This toilet should be used only by the beneficiary and its family members. Only after the verification of the toilet by the Panchayat, payment is made in the beneficiary’s account.
Bihar Toilet Construction Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly, visit this link – http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/InvestorRegistration.aspx
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now, fill out the registration form carefully along with complete details such as – Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc and hit the Register button.