Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – The Bihar Government has introduced a new yojana for the student of Bihar who have passed the 12th standard to realise their higher education dreams. Initiative aims of government to gap between Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in Bihar and as a ensuring the student do to stou their study v due to financial problem to the students.. This scheme is known as “Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme”.
Introduced by the government in Bihar, this scheme will provides funding to students who require financial assistance for their higher education. In August 2018, the state’s Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) was pegged at 14.3% while the average across the country was 24%.
The scheme intends to boost this ratio to 30% in 5 years. Beneficiaries of the Student Credit Card Yojana in Bihar get financing of up to Rs.4 lakh at nominal interest rates. The money can be used to finance a B.A., B.Sc., M.B.B.S., or B.Tech course.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
As per Official ,To apply for Bihar student credit card , you must follow the following Bihar student credit card eligibility criteria:
- Must Be a resident of Bihar
- Must be Completed your 12th standard education
- Be under 25 years of age
- Seek education at an authorized institute
- Complete the higher education course in its entirety
In addition, to apply for the Bihar government Student Credit Card, you will need to prove your eligibility with documents like 10th and 12th standard marksheets, proof of admission to a higher education institute and applicant and co-applicant’s ID proof address proof, Aadhaar and PAN card. You will also have to submit bank account statements of the applicant’s parents as well as a family income certificate and Form 16.
Documents Required for Student Credit Card Yojana
- Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
- Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
- Resident certificate.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
- PAN Card
- Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
- Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
- Income return on last two years.
- Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
- Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
- AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
How to Apply For Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
- Visit http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’
- Fill in the details and click on ‘Send OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number/email ID and click on ‘Submit’
- You have successfully registered yourself. Next, click ‘Go to Home Page’
- Login using the credentials received via SMS/email
- Set a new password and login once again with the new password
- Enter your personal details in the fields and click on ‘Submit’
- Pick ‘Bihar Student Credit Card’ from the ‘Select Scheme’ drop-down menu
- Enter personal information of the applicant and co-applicant
- After filling all general and financial information, click on ‘Submit’
- Make note of the acknowledgement that you will receive via email