Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme – How to Apply | Download Application Form
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, Download Application Form, How to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, List of Authorized Banks
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
The applications for the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme will be invited online through the website and mobile app. The state government is currently developing an online portal and mobile app for the student credit card scheme.
Bihar Student Credit card Yojana Application Form Download
Steps to Apply Online for Student Credit Card Scheme
The 12th pass students who are eligible for the scheme can apply either going to the Online portal or the mobile app. Below are the steps to apply online for the scheme
- Students will have to fill the basic details on the mobile app or online portal.
- Students will receive an One Time Password on their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- After entering the received OTP in the mobile app or the portal, a new form will open where the students will have to submit their personal details. After submitting this, three options will open.
- Select Student Credit Card from the three options and a new application form will open.
- Fill the required details in the application form and submit it using the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, the students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent on their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Students will also receive the PDF copy of the submitted application form and the details of documents required on their e-mail ID. The application form and the documents will be required at the counter.
The students will be informed on their mobile phones and e-mail ID about the date of visit to the counter.
Documents Required for Student Credit Card Scheme
Following are the basic documents required to apply for the student credit card scheme.
1. Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
2. Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
3. Resident certificate.
4. 12th Pass certificate.
5. Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
6. PAN Card
7. Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
8. Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
9. Income return on last two years.
10. Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
11. Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
12. Other personal identification documents such as AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
After collecting all the documents, students will have to visit the counters on the appointed date. There will be a single application form format for student credit card scheme which will be applicable at all banks.
Banks Associated with Bihar student Credit Card Scheme –
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Uco Bank, Bank of Baroda
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank.
Official Website – 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Stay connected for further updates.