Bihar National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme – बिहार राष्ट्रीय आय सह मेधा छात्रवृत्ति योजना, Apply Online, Last Date, Download Application Form, Check Status, Eligibility Criteria
बिहार राष्ट्रीय आय सह मेधा छात्रवृत्ति योजना
The Bihar Government has started a new scheme for the meritorious students of the state belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the state. Under this scheme, the Human Resource Development Ministry provides financial assistance to the meritorious students to pursue higher education. Under this scholarship scheme, the meritorious students studying in class VIII are given a sum of 6000 rupees per year for studying from class 9 to class 12th. Bihar NMMS Scholarship Scheme enables the meritorious students not to pursue their higher studies and complete their schooling.
Bihar National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
The Bihar State Council For Education Research and Training (Bihar SCERT) organizes this National Income Co-Medha Scholarship Examination (Bihar NMMS). This examination helps in accurately identifying and selecting meritorious students.
Under the Bihar NMMS Scheme, only those students are eligible who are studying in the recognized schools run by the State / Government of India grants. Students will not have to pay any fees for Bihar NMMS examination. Students can apply only from their school.
Students will not have to pay any fees for Bihar NMMS examination. Students can apply only from their school.
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Only such students who are studying in Class VIII can apply for Bihar NMMS.
- Students studying in Madrasa / Sanskrit schools recognized/approved minority schools/schools run by grants-in-aid to the State / Government / State Government or Government of India are eligible for the scheme.
- Students studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Sainik Schools, Central Vidyalaya and Center / State Government Residential Vidyalayas and private schools, Bihar can not apply for NMMS.
- Students appearing for Bihar NMMS must have passed with minimum 55% marks in class VII.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Handicapped / Disabled students have been given 5% of the minimum marks in Class VII.
- The family’s annual income of the students must not exceed 1.5 lakh per year.
Bihar NMMS Examination Application
- For applying for the Bihar NMMS exam, the student can download the application form from the official website of Bihar SCERT http://scertbihar.co.in/index.php
- Students can fill this Bihar NMMS application forms with all the details and submit their application to the Principal.
- It is important to fill the Bihar NMMS examination application form correctly, because if any information is incorrect or incomplete then their application will not be accepted.
- Submit the Bihar NMMS examination application form to the principal before the last date and keep a copy of your filled application form.
Bihar National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme – Selection Procedure
- All students who will submit Bihar NMMS examination application form before the last date, will be selected for scholarship by the examination conducted by Bihar SCERT.
- For this scholarship, students are required to get cut off marks in Bihar NMMS exam.
Number of Scholarships
- There is at least one lakh scholarships from all over India which is given to meritorious students of every state.
- In these 1 lakh scholarships, Bihar State’s quota is 5433 scholarship which is given to meritorious students of Bihar.