Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana – The State Government of Bihar has invited the online applications for Bihar Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2018. All the interested and needy students who belongs to the SC / ST category of the society and clears Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2018 conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 1 Lakh to these students.
Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana
All the eligible aspirants can fill Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form at scstwelfare.bih.nic.in. Besides this, the Bihar Government has also started the online applications for Mukhyamantri OBC / EBC Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2018
The last date for online application for Bihar SC/ST Civil Sewa Protsahan Yojana is 16 August 2018. The SC/ST Welfare Department has started the online registrations lines for the eligible candidates.
- Recent photograph
- Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Passbook / Cancelled Cheque
Apply online for Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana
Here is the online application process for the Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bihar Social Welfare Department i.e. scstwelfare.bih.nic.in
- On the Homepage, click on “मुख्यमंत्रीअनुसूचितजातिएवंअनुसूचितजनजातिसिविलसेवाप्रोत्साहनयोजना” option
- You can also click on the direct link i.e. Bihar SC / ST Scholarship 2018
- After that, click on “New Registration” option and then Mukhyamantri SC / ST Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana 2018 Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- After that, login using the link SC / ST Civil Seva Scholarship Login
- After that, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Then, fill the application form carefully along with all the essential details.
- After that, Upload all the required documents and verify your Mobile No. and E-Mail ID for final submission of the completed application form.
The state government will pay the encouragement amount in a single installment and transfer it directly into the bank account of the SC / ST applicants. Here is the eligibility criteria for the scheme –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Applicant must belong to either Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
- Must have cleared UPSC (Preliminary) Civil Service Examination 2018 or Bihar Civil Service Commission Exam (BPSC).
- Anyone can avail benefits only for one time.
Official Website – scstwelfare.bih.nic.in
For more details of Bihar Government Schemes, stay connected with us.