Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana – Over Rs.50000 for Girls | Apply Now
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana / बिहार मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना – The Bihar Government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana for the girl of the state. Through this scheme, the state government took a big decision to prohibit child marriage in Bihar. Now after passing the girl’s intermediary, the government will give her Rs. 10,000. But the condition of her unmarried has been laid.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (बिहार मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना)
In addition to this, the state government will also provide Rs.25000 for the girl’s graduation. However, in the graduation, the girl will not be in a condition of being married or unmarried. This scheme will be implemented from this month. The benefits of this scheme will be limited to two children of the family.
Objectives of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- Prevention of female feticide
- birth registration of girls and complete vaccination
- increase in sex ratio, decrease in infant mortality rate
- promoting girl child education
- curbing child marriages
- reduction in fertility rate
- Increase economic contribution of girls in the society
Benefits of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- Rs. 2000 on the birth of girl child
- Rs. 1000 at the age of 1 year.
- Rs. 2000 on completion of vaccination is Rs 2000.
- Rs 300 for the sanitary napkin
In this way, every child will get Rs. 54100 from birth to graduation.
The acid sufferers in the state will also get the benefit of Bihar Disability Pension Scheme. Such people will be given 400 rupees per month. In order to give the pension, the condition of the minimum requirement of Disability 40% has been annulled.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photo
- Marksheets of 12th grade (for unmarried girls to receive 10 thousand rupees)
- Marksheets of Graduation (for getting 25 thousand rupees)
- Girl Students of colleges affiliated to Primary, Secondary, Plus-2 schools / approved/affiliated schools, accredited madrassas / Sanskrit and disadvantaged colleges/affiliates and colleges affiliated with the state government, non-government assisted (including minorities) will be benefited.
- Applicant should be a resident of Bihar.
- No one should be employed in the government service from the girl’s house.
- If the girl wants to take 10000 scholarship then she will have to give the mark sheet of class 12.
- If the girl wants 25000 scholarship, she will have to give the mark sheet of graduation
How to Apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
This scheme will be implemented from this month. After the implementation, we will update the online application process for this scheme. Stay connected with us.
For more details of Bihar Government Schemes, stay connected with us.