Bihar Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana for Girls Higher Education
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched a new scheme named ‘Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana‘ with an aim of providing the financial assistance to meritorious girls and to encourage them about higher education.
Aims Of Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana Bihar
- Increase women empowerment in the state.
- Encourage parents about girl’s higher education.
- Encourage girls about their higher education.
- Maintain the ratio between girls and boys.
- Stop female foeticide.
Features Of Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana
Under this scheme, the government will provide a financial assistance to the girls who passed 10th class with first division.
The state government of Bihar has launched this scheme to encourage the girls and their parents about the higher education of girls.
The state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to the girls who had passed 10th class with the first division.
- This scheme is only for girls. So only girls can take the benefits of the scheme.
- Girls belonging to any category i.e. General, SC, ST etc., will be benefitted under this scheme.
- An eligible girl must be passed from a recognized board.
- The girls must have the 10th class mark sheet having first division marks.
The government is totally focussing on the future of the girl child. Through this scheme, the government has ensured the proper education for girls. The government has introduced this scheme to encourage the girls and the parents of girls about their education. CM Nitish Kumar has initiated this scheme to provide a financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to the girls who had passes 10th and scored first division marks.
To get the benefit of the scheme and to get more details regarding the scheme, you can contact with district education officer.