Bihar Mukhyamantri Atyant Pichda Varg Chhatravriti Yojana
Mukhyamantri Atyant Pichda Varg Chhatravriti Yojana – The State Government of Bihar has come with its new scheme named Mukhyamantri Atyant Pichda Varg Chhatravriti Yojana. This is a scholarship scheme which specially launched for providing scholarship to the poor meritorious students who belong to the extremely backward class. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a scholarship of Rs.10000/- to the 10th class students who belong to the extremely backward class.
Details of Mukhyamantri Atyant Pichda Varg Chhatravriti Yojana
This is a welfare scheme of Bihar Government which is specially launched for extremely backward class students to provide them scholarship of Rs. 10000/- for their future education. This scheme is implementing by the Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department. However, this scheme was lunched in 2008-09 but the government is want to continue this scheme for the welfare of poor students of extremely backward class.
Objectives of the Scheme
- The bihar government will provide scholarship to the meritorious students of the Backward Class.
- Under this scheme, those students will get the benefit of this scheme who has passout the first class 10th class examination from Bihar Education Board.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the only extermely backward class students.
- The government will provide an amount of Rs. 10000/- as scholarship to the meritorious students of backward class.
- The scholarship amount will be credited through the RTGS into the bank account of beneficiary by the district welfare officials.
- The unsed amount will be returned to the department.
- According to the scheme, abbout 32,547 students of backward class who passout the 10th class examination will be benefited from this scheme.
Read More: List of Bihar Government Schemes 2017
- The eligible student must be a resident of Bihar.
- The beneficiary must be passout the 10th class examination in first class.
- The beneficiary must have bank account to receive the scholarship amount.
- Only most backward class students will be benefited from this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Students Marks Sheet.
- Applicant’s admission letter.
- Bank account
- All the documents should be examined as per the list provide by the Bihar School Examination Committee.
- After receiving the scholarship amount a utility certificate will be provided to the Accountant General on time. Besides, a copy of utility certificate should be given the department.
How to Apply
- All the eligible students can apply for this scheme through the online mode. All the important links are given below.
For more Details Visit Official Website bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
Mukhyamantri Atyant Pichda Varg Medhavratti Yojana – First Districtwise List