Bihar Mukhayamantri Alpasankheyak Rozgar Rin Yojana, बिहार मुख्यमंत्री अल्पसंख्यक रोजगार योजना Bihar Chief Minister Minorities Employment Loan Scheme, How to Apply, Download Application Form, Required Documents, Download Guidelines, Contact Details
Chief Minister Minorities Employment Loan Scheme – The State Government of Bihar led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar has come up with a new scheme named Mukhayamantri Alpasankheyak Rozgar Rin Yojana for minorities. Under this scheme, the state government will generate employment opportunities for the alpasankhyaks (Minorities) belonging to families having the modest income. Under this scheme, the state government will sanction Rs. 100 crore yearly for the employment generation from FY 2017-18.
The Bihar government has revised the guidelines of the Chief Minister Minorities Employment Loan Scheme. Therefore, now these amended guidelines will speed up the employment opportunities for minority candidates (Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist & Christians).
Besides this, under this scheme, unemployed candidates will provided a loan amount up to Rs. 5 lakh for businesses & Startups. The state government will use these funds as Revolving funds.
Bihar Mukhayamantri Alpasankheyak Rozgar Rin Yojana Application Form
All the interested and unemployed youth of the state can download the application form in PDF format for the employment scheme and apply for the loan using.
Download Application Form in pdf – Click Here
- Applicants have to fill out the complete details and affix their recent photograph.
- After that, the applicants have to submit the duly filled application form to the concerned authorities to avail loan facility.
Also Read: Bihar Government Schemes
- Age must between 18 to 50 years.
- Applicant belongs to the district where he has to start his / her business with the loan amount in Bihar.
- Besides this, applicants must not be serving in any govt. or semi govt. job.
- Accordingly, candidate must belong to the minority category.
- Apart from this, the annual income of the family from all sources must not exceed Rs. 4 lakh.
Benefits, Highlights of Bihar Mukhayamantri Alpasankheyak Rozgar Rin Yojana
Under this scheme, the state government will provide loans up to Rs. 5 lakh to the selected applicants on the below mentioned interest rates –
- Interest rate applicable is 5% of the loan amount calculated quarterly.
- Besides this, the moratorium period / waiting period of this loan is 3 months which is absolutely interest free.
- Also, if an applicant pays the loan amount in the specified time, then govt. will provide relaxation of 0.5% in interest rate.
Loan Repayment Details
Applicants have to repay their loans in 20 equal quarterly installments. This scheme will provide benefits to the unemployed youths through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in their bank accounts.
official website http://www.bsmfc.org/
Helpline Number of Bihar State Minorities Financial Corporation : +91 612 – 2204975
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org