Bihar Kushal Yuva Program Online Registration Application Form Bihar Kushal Yuva Program Course Details बिहार कुशल युवा कार्यक्रम – Bihar Government has started a unique skill training programme under the name of Kushal Yuva Program.
This skill development programme is launched by the Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) for the youth in the age group of 15-28 years. Under this programme, the government will provide Soft Skills training would comprise of Life skills, Communications Skills (English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy. These training will be given to those youth who have passed at least 10th Class or currently pursuing higher education.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Program Objective
The main objective of this program is to enhance the employability skills of all aspirants in the state. However, this programme is the part of “7nishchay” of Bihar government. Under this programme, the government will give Life skills, Communications Skills (English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy. According to the programme, the age limit should be 15 to 28 years, besides the age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST, OBC & People with Disabilities (SC/ST – 33 years, OBC – 31 years, PwD – 33 years).
Bihar Kushal Yuva Program Benefits
- There are three components are included in this program –
- Life Skills
- Communication Skills (English and Hindi)
- Basic Computer Literacy
- All three components will be covered in 240 hours.
- In this program, youth will be trained through e-learning mode.
- The unemployed youth of the state will be helped to get better employment by making them self-sufficient.
- Along with this, the program has been included in the English Speaking Course, Non-Verbal Communication, Grammar.
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019
The application of this scheme is necessary for the following eligibility.
- Applicants should be native of Bihar State.
- Age of 15 to 25 years who have passed the 10th or 12th class, they are eligible to apply for this program.
- The person who will be allocated self-help allowance, he will have to undergo training in language, communication skills and computer.
- Applicants from 15 to 20 years who have not been able to continue their studies after 10th standard for any reason, they will have to go through skilled youth program training.
- Applicants of the age group of 20-25 years who are unemployed can also apply for the Kushal Yuva Program.
Required Documents for Apply Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- 10th Class Marks Sheet
- Residential Proof (Certificate)
Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2019 Online Registration Process
If you also want to apply for this program, you will have to fill the online application form by visiting its official website. Follow below instruction steps to fill the online application form.
- Visit the KYP official website.
- Click on the new applicant registration on the home page.
- Fill the open enrollment form in the screen and follow the next step.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive the login id and password.
- Go to the login column on the home page in the screen and login through the ID and password.
- Now click on the link for the Kushal Yuva Program in the screen.
- Fill carefully your application form and submit.
Note- Applicants of Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana and Kushal Yuva Program should ensure the verification of certificates by accessing district registrations and consultation centres with necessary certificates on any working day within 30 days of submission of online application.
For other information related to this article, you can comment in the below comment box.