the Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram for the unemployed youth of the Bihar state. Under this scheme, who who have the 10th passing certificate ,government will be given employment to them, so every 10th pass person could be in dependent . According to the program, youth will be trained in Communication Skill Computer Knowledge and Soft Skills. The entire course has been fixed 240 hours, which will be completed in 3 months.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram – Eligibility Criteria
- 15-25 years of unemployed youth who have passed 10th or 12th from any recognized board are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must be the native of Bihar.
- The person who will be allocated self help allowance will have to undergo training in language, communication skills and computers.
- Applicants of 15-20 years who can not continue their studies after 10th standard for any reason, will have to go through skilled youth program training.
- Applicants of the age group of 20-25 years who are unemployed can also apply for skilled youth program.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram – Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Address Proof
Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram – Benefits
- The main aim of this scheme is , the youth will become self-in dependent .
- Lots of Employment opportunities will be open for the youth
- Applicant will be aware about Information about Communication skills, Basic Computer knowledge and Software
- Kushal Yuva Program will help the the Applicant to grow skill
- For the Training purpose internet will be use ,everything will be go online .
- This Scheme will also include Online Assessment and Certification Process.
- This program will be included in a simple way to explain to the youth.
- BY This scheme Applicant should learn such other courses such as speaking, listening, and writing English and Hindi
- Courses such as Non Verbal Communication, Vocabulary, Grammar are included.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram – Online Application
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- On the Homepage, click on New Registration
- After that, fill out the details and validate by entering OTP.
- After Successful registration, the User Name and Password will be received through Email ID and SMS.
- After that, log in on the website by using UserName and Password.
- After the login, the applicant can change the password and keep a password of his choice.
- The applicant has to go to the Home Page and login using his new password.
- The applicant has to enter his / her information on the Personal Information Page.
- After filling all the information, the applicant will have to click the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation message will be displayed.
- After confirming the applicant details, if it is correct click on “OK”.
- The applicant needs to click on ‘Next’. It will take the applicant to a screen to select which plan he wants to apply for.
- The applicant will have to apply by selecting a scheme from the menu.
- For Skilling in KYP, the applicant must apply by selecting “Kushal Yuva Program”.
- The applicant has to fill the details and sign the manifesto.
- A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of the receipt will be displayed.
- Download this receipt and get a print.
- PDF Copy will also be sent to the applicant via Email.
- The concerned manager of the DRCC will appoint the Appointment Schedule in the DRCC.
- The applicant will be informed about the date of visit in the DRCC through an Email and SMS
- The applicant will have to visit the DRCC with the photocopy of the documents on the given date.
- On successful completion, MPA will give a receipt slip to the applicant.
- The details of the applicant will be shared with the Labor Resources Department who will contact the applicant for further training.