Bihar ITI Form 2018 – बिहार आईटीआई परीक्षा 2018 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has invited the online application for the ( ITI Common Entrance Test) 2018 through the official website of BCECE, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, www.bceceboard.com. All the interested who are seeking admission in government ITI institutes can apply before the last date 27 April 2018.
After receving the online applications, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the Bihar ITICAT ( ITI Common Entrance Test) 2018.
Educational Qualification for Bihar ITI Form 2018
Must have passed class X (10th) exam from a recognized board.
How to Apply Online for Bihar ITI Form 2018
In order to apply online for Bihar polytechnic Admission 2018, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on Apply for ITICAT-2018 option under ‘Online Application Forms (2018)’ section.
- After that click on New Registration option.
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit it.
- After that, login using your registration number and password and fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents
- Make online payment
- Take a printout of the application form
Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned Photograph (3.5×4.5 cm, 100 dpi, less than 100 kb)
- Scanned Signature (100 dpi, less than 100 kb)
Age Limit for Bihar ITI Form 2018
(As on 01-August -2018)
Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Tractor– Minimum 17 years
Other Trades– Minimum 14 years
Application Fee for Bihar ITI Form 2018
• General/OBC– Rs.750/-
• SC/ST– Rs.100/-
• The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via using credit card or debit card or net banking or offline by generating Challan
Mode of Selection for Bihar ITI Online Form 2018 – Written Examination
Starting Date – 06-April-2018
• Last Date – 27-April-2018
• Fee Payment Last Date
• Challan- 30-April-2018
• Online Mode – 01-May-2018
• Online Form Correction Date – 02-May to 04-May 2018
• Admit Card Download – 13-May-2018
• Examination Date – 27-May-2018