Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Complete Detail
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Bihar 2019 Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Form Online बिहार बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना Bihar Berojari Bhatta Good news for the unemployed youth of Bihar, the state government will give you Rs 1000/ per month as unemployment allowance. The state government of Bihar has announced the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2019 Online scheme for the unemployed youth of the state. All the educated unemployed youth of the state can apply for the state. All students who complete their education but now they are unemployed can apply for the scheme. The scheme will morally helpful to the youth.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Objective
The main purpose of this scheme is to eliminate the mentalstress which is being faced by the youth of today due to increasingunemployment. Provide a minimum financial support to the youth of the state.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
- Candidate has a citizen of Bihar state.
- Candidate must be passed 10th or 12th form a recognized board.
- Candidate have Aadhar card
- Minimum Candidates age should be 20 years and maximum should be 25 years
- The applicant only apply the scheme to their home district
- The candidate must not avail any scholarship scheme/ Student credit card/ education loan
- The candidate has not any employment either government or private.
- Applicant has not self-employment
- Candidate must complete basic computer course and language course from Kushal Yuva Karykaram
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Process
- Go to the official website of Department of Education, Planning and Development and Labor Resources
- Click the New Applicant Registration
- Fill all the details then an OTP will be sent at your mobile number
- A unique registration number sent to your mobile number
- Now login with the registration number and select the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Fill all the details and submit the application form
- After submit the application form filled application form will be sent to your Email Id
- Print the application and submit with the application with documents at the DRCC center
- Certificate of 12th or equivalent
- 10th certificate in which Date of Birth Clearly mentioned
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook first page
- Self attested application with affix recent photograph
To know more about the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana login official website 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Call Toll –Free Number 1800 3456 444