BHIM App Cashback Scheme – The Indian Government launched a new scheme named ‘BHIM App Cashback Scheme’ on the auspicious occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. Under this scheme, the BHIM App will provide a cashback of upto Rs. 750 to customers and upto Rs. 1000 to merchants who are using this mobile application.
BHIM App Cashback Scheme
Under this BHIM App Cashback Scheme, the app will provide Rs.51 on first successful transaction while it will also provide more cashback upto Rs. 750 to customers on the other transactions. Apart from this, merchants can also get cashback upto Rs. 1,000 per month. All the interested applicants can claim cashback.
Previous year, PM Narendra Modi launched the BHIM App on 14 April 2018. Now, the government has launched this cashback scheme on the completion of its 1 year.
The best part of this cashback scheme is that there is no minimum limit of the transaction i.e. you can avail this cashback even on 1 Rupee transaction.
How to Claim Cashback for Customers Under BHIM App Cashback Scheme?
You all are eligible for availing the cashback benefits of upto Rs. 750. In order to claim the cashback offer, you have to follow the simple instruction mentioned below –
Rs. 51 Cashback On Joining
You will avail Rs. 51 as cashback after successful completion of their your transaction of Sending Money to any other user. For this purpose, follow these steps –
- Firstly, you have to download the BHIM App from Playstore.
- Now, register on the app with your mobile number registered with bank account.
- After that, send Rs. 1 or more in a transaction to get Rs.51 cashback.
Rs.500 Cashback on Unique Transactions
Under this BHIM Cashback Scheme, you will get cashback of Rs. 25 for every unique transaction with minimum value of Rs. 100 through VPA / UPI ID / Account Number / Mobile Number. You can get a maximum cashback of Rs.500 in a month.
Rs. 250 Cashback for Transactions with Minimum Value of Rs. 10
You will get several cashback for all over Rs.10 transactions. These cashback value depends upon the number of transactions in a month i.e.
- If you do 25 to 50 transactions in a month, then you will get an incentive of Rs. 100.
- If you do 50 to 100 transactions in a month, then you will get an incentive of Rs. 200.
- If you do more than 100 transactions in a month, then you will get an incentive of Rs. 250.
How to Claim Cashback for Merchants Under BHIM App Cashback Scheme?
If you are a merchant, then you are eligible for availing the cashback benefits of upto Rs. 1000 in a month. In order to claim the cashback offer, you have to follow the simple instruction mentioned below –
Cashback for BHIM App Users
If you have downloaded the BHIM App and have declared yourself as “I am a Merchant” then, you can claim cashback by following the simple steps mentioned below –
- If you are a merchant and using BHIM App for receiving payments via BHIM / BHIM UPI App then you will get a cashback of 10% of transaction value. For this, the maximum cashback limit is Rs. 50 per transaction.
- In order to avail this cashback, the minimum number of credit transactions must be over 10.
- Besides this, the value of every transaction must be equal to or more than Rs. 25.
Cashback for Other BHIM UPI Apps Users
If you are not using BHIM App but are receiving payments through BHIM / BHIM UPI App will also get cashback as mentioned below –
- If you are receiving payments through BHIM UPI App then you are eligible to get 10% cashback of the transaction value with a maximum limit of Rs. 50.
- In order to avail this cashback, the number of transactions must be equal to or greater than 5 and minimum transaction value should be greater than Rs. 25.
If you are also willing to get the benefits of this cashback then you need a bank account to receive payment. This BHIM App also has options to transfer via IFSC, MMID as well for non-UPI banks.
For further details, visit the official website bhimupi.org.in/bhim-scheme