[Registration] Bhavantar Yojana Registration MP – http://mpeuparjan.nic.in
Bhavantar Yojana Registration Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration Process भावांतर योजना पंजीयन भवांतर योजना खरीफ किसान पंजीयन 2018-19 Required Documents
Bhavantar Yojana Registration
The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana for the farmers of the state. This scheme is a loss assistance scheme launched for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the state government provides compensation for agriculture products whenever its price fall below the announced minimum support prices (MSP). For this scheme, farmers can make online registration at the official website i.e. mpeuparjan.nic.in
Latest information 09/11/2018: – The news is important for the farmers. Registration of Kharif crop was done till 29th September under Bhavantar Yojana. The crop will now be purchased from October 20 to January 19, 2019. Apart from this, the purchase of Tuar can be done from 01 March to 30 June 2019.
Required Documents for Bhavantar Yojana Registration
- Samagra ID
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Print Of Receipt After registration and at the time of purchase
The Madhya Pradesh Government has invited the online registration from farmers for the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana through E-Uparjan official website i.e. http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/. The state government will provide compensation for agricultural products whenever its price will fall below the minimum support price (MSP) announced by the Central Government. At present, the government has extended the scheme for 8 crops, including oil crops and some pulses.
All the needy and eligible farmers of the state can register themselves for availing the benefits of the scheme. There is no registration fee on the portal.
Bhavantar Yojana Registration – Online Process
- Firstly, visit the Official Website – http://mpeuparjan.nic.in
- On the Homepage, click on “गेहू 2018-19” link
- Or you can also visit on http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/WPMS2018/MainPage.aspx directly.
- After that, click on “गेहूं 2018-19 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन करे” link
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this registration form carefully and click on the submit button.
MP Bhavantar Yojana online Registration Form Download
All the eligible and needy farmers of the state can also register themselves by filling the Offline Registration Form for the Bhavantar Yojana and submit it to any E-Uparjan Centres or Mandi across the state. Download the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration Form visit at http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/PPMS2017/kharif2017formfood.pdf
Required Documents For Bhavantar Yojana Registration
- Land Registration Documents & Loan Passbook
- In Case Of Sikmi /’ Patta – Authority Letter and Land Owner Loan Passbook
- Aadhar Card or Slip
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook where the account number and name are mentioned. Bank account should be with any nationalized bank or cooperative central bank branch.
Find Samagra ID
If the farmer does not have the complete ID or does not know his Samagra ID, then the farmer can also find his Samagra ID online. For this, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit this link – http://samagra.gov.in/Public/Dashboard/SearchInstruction.aspx
- By Mobile Number –
- If your mobile number is registered on the portal, you can search your ID from your mobile number.
- Enter you Registered Mobile Number > Age Group > First Two Letters Of Name
- Enter the Capcha and click on search.
- By Name –
- Select your जिला > स्थानीय निकाय > लिंग > नाम
- Note – While searching by name, search by name of a member whose name is simple and unique.
Online Registration Link : http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/mpeuparjan/Home.aspx
Registration Through Kisan Code: http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/PPMS2017/KisaanAdmitCard.aspx
भवांतर योजना खरीफ किसान पंजीयन 2018-19 : http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/PPMS2018/MainPage.aspx