Bharat Ke Veer – Akshay Kumar and Minister Rajnath Singh Launched Bharat Ke Veer Web-Portal
Bharat Ke Veer Web Portal
On the occasion of Valour Day, the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh along with actor Akshay Kumar launched a new web portal, and Android app called ‘Bharat Ke Veer’.
Details of Bharat Ke Veer Web Portal
This Bharat Ke Veer app and web portal will allow citizens to donate money to the families of paramilitary soldiers killed in the line of duty. Bharat Ke Veer is a government initiative with the National Informatics Centre (NIC), and is powered by the State Bank of India. Anyone can donate up to an amount of Rs 15 lakh through ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ web portal, which is already active but the smartphone app isn’t available yet.
The donated amount will be credited to the account of ‘Next of Kin’ of those Central Armed Police Force/Central Para Military Force soldiers and this domain also allows anyone to financially support the brave hearts of his/her choice or towards the ‘Bharat ke Veer’ corpus
List of paramilitary forces which are Covered under Bharat Ke Veer –
- Assam Rifiles
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- National Disaster Response Force (NDRF – India)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- On opening the website, one can choose to either donate to an individual soldier ‘Bravehearts’ or to ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ corpus.
Online Donate Procedure on Bharat Ke Veer Portal –
- To make online donation/contribution, you first need to visit the Bharat Ke Veer Portal at https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/
- Then you need to click the “Enter” button from the homepage. Exactly same page will be displayed
- Clicking on the ‘Bravehearts’ link, a page will appear displaying the list of slain soldiers. One can either select from the list or can search for a particular soldier as well. The search options include the name of the soldier, native state, force, and place of martyrdom.
- Making a donation to the ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ account, one can simply enter the required details. People who donate will also be entitled to a certificate highlighting their work.
If you want to donate to “Bharat Ke Veer Corpus”, then simply fill the details and amount to be contributed as shown in the form below.
- After contribution, one can also download the certificate of their contribution by entering their e-mail ID and phone number at https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/downloadcertificate.php
- The amount donated through Bharat Ke Veer Portal bharatkeveer.gov.in will be credited to the account of ‘Next of Kin’ of those Central Armed Police Force/Central Para Military Force soldiers.
This corpus would be managed by a committee which would be comprised of eminent persons and senior government officials. This committee would decide on disbursing the funds to families according to their needs and requirements. The brain behind launching this initiative came from Akshay Kumar who met with Union Home Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi around three months back, and suggested this idea. Kumar, whose father was an Indian Army officer, wanted to find a way for all the citizens of the country to help the families of the deceased soldiers.
- People can also contact to: Vijay Kumar, DIG (IT), CRPF
Tele No: 011-24361992
- Mob. No:9432056000
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bharat Ke Veer Official Web portal