Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan Apply Online, Apply Online for Bhamashah Card, Download Offline Application Form for Bhamashah Yojana / Card, Check Application Status, Required Documents, Helpline Number, SMS Facility, भामाशाह कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन, ऑफलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें,भामाशाह कार्ड देखे 2018 , अपना भामाशाह कार्ड देखे , भामाशाह कार्ड नंबर , भामाशाह कार्ड सर्च , भामाशाह कार्ड ऑनलाइन स्टेटस , भामाशाह कार्ड खोजें
Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
The Rajasthan Government has launched the Bhamashah Yojana on August 15, 2014. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is women empowerment and providing the benefits of the government schemes directly to the beneficiary.
Under the Bamashah Yojna, the women are made the head of the family and the bank accounts are opened in their name. The state government directly provides all the government cash benefits to the family in this account. A sum of Rs 2000 is deposited once in the bank account of the women head of the selected families in all BPL, State BPL, Antyodaya and Annapurna nominated by the government.
Objectives Of Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
The Rajasthan Government aims at providing the benefits of State Government Pension and 54 Government Schemes including NAREGA directly to the Bhamashah Bank Accounts of the beneficiaries of the state. Under the Bhamashah Yojana, the state government has set a target of providing benefits to a total number of 1.5 women of the state. Apart from this, the government is also ensuring that people do not have to come to the city from a remote area to withdraw this benefit amount. People will be able to withdraw this amount from their nearby location under this scheme.
Benefits of Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
- Women empowerment will be encouraged.
- Financial inclusion for all categories.
- Direct transfer of cash to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Banking Services Near Home
- Cash and non-cash benefits at home with full transparency and no delay.
- Establishment of the true identity of family members
- The direct transfer of money benefits of schemes such as Social Security Pension, Scholarship Scheme, NREGA Payment to the bank accounts of the true beneficiaries.
How to Apply For Bhamashah Card Under Bhamashah Yojana
- In the Bamashah Yojana, the officials will seek complete information from the family and all its members at the time of enrollment.
- If any member of the family is going to get the benefit of any government scheme, then all their information will also be taken at the time of enrollment. This information includes pension number, NREGA job card number, etc.
- Simultaneously, the bank account of the beneficiaries of the government scheme is also linked to Bhamashah Yojana. Going to the nearest E-Mitra Center, link your NREGA, ration card and pension number to Bhamashah Yojana.
- After this, the money of benefits of the pension scheme, NREGA, scholarship, Janani Suraksha will be directly transferred to their bank account at the fixed time.
Facility Of Widhrawing Money From Home
- For withdrawing the money received through the government scheme, the state government provides a Rupay Card to the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries of the government scheme can easily withdraw money from the nearby Business Correspondent (BC) center with the help of Rupee Card.
- Due to the limited number of banks and ATMs, the state government has made 35,000 BCs in Rajasthan.
There is also an SMS facility provided to the beneficiaries by which the beneficiaries receive SMS for every transaction from the account. Every year, two times a social audit of the benefits distributed by Bhamashah is done.
Required Documents For Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Water Bill or Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply Online for Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
For availing the benefits of the Bhamashah Scheme, you can also apply online for the scheme. For this, firstly, you have to make Bhamashah Enrollment Online by following these steps –
- Firstly, visit the Official Wbesite of Bhamshah Yojana i.e. http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/bhamashah/en/home.html
- On the Homepage, click on Bhamashah Enrollment
- After that, click on Citizen Registration, a registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this registratio form carefully and click on Submit Button.
- After successful registration, the applicant needs to go to the bank near his locality to open a bank account under Bhamashah Yojana.
- You have to make citizen enrollment by visiting this link – https://bhamashahapp.rajasthan.gov.in/bhamashahmain/citizenEnrollment
- Here you have to enter your Registration Number and click on submit.
- After that, an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this application form carefully and submit the form.
Check Application Status for Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
For checking you Bhamashah Card status, visit this link – https://bhamashahapp.rajasthan.gov.in/bhamashahmain/getCardStatus
डॉ. नीतीश शर्मा, संयुक्त निदेशक
आयोजना विभाग, सचिवालय, जयपुर
फ़ोन: 0141-5153224 (Ext.22056)
डॉ. सुदेश अग्रवाल, संयुक्त निदेशक
आयोजना विभाग, आर्थिक एवं सांख्यिकी निदेशालय, योजना भवन, जयपुर
Phone: 0141-5153225 (Ext.23346)