Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan | Rs. 1000 Assistance Scheme For Mobile & Internet
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan, Free Mobile Phone Scheme in Rajasthan, Apply, Download Application Form, भामाशाह डिजिटल परिवार योजना राजस्थान, मुफ्त मोबाइल, भामाशाह डिजिटल परिवार योजना राजस्थान, मुफ्त मोबाइल, Check beneficiary list, How to Claim First Installment, How to Claim Second Installment
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan
The Rajasthan Government has announced the Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan (BDPY Rajasthan). Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to Bhamashah beneficiaries in the state. Through this amount, the beneficiary has to buy a mobile phone and an internet connection.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme Details
Under the Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan, the state government will provide benefits to 1 crore beneficiary families. Apart from this, the state government will also provide free smartphone and WiFi connection to the beneficiaries. The state government will provide financial assistance for the purchase of the mobile and internet in two phases. In the first phase of the scheme, the state government will provide Rs. 500 to buy a mobile phone and in the second phase Rs. 500 will be given for WiFi connectivity.
The main motive of the state government is to make sure that all the citizens in the state get to know about government schemes and their benefits. The Rajasthan Government is planning to send government schemes updates on the mobile phones.
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan – Objectives
- In order to ensure at least one phone and internet connectivity for all the poor families
- To ensure the access of all the government schemes to the eligible and real beneficiaries.
- For the empowerment of poor families
- In order to provide connectivity to the poor families
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan – Benefits
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 for purchasing mobile and internet
- Free Mobile Phones
- Free WiFi internet connection
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan – Eligibility Criteria
- Permanent residents of the Rajasthan
- Only those people who have registered for Bhamashah Yojana availing ration under the National Food Security Act are eligible for this scheme.
- People belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible
Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojana Rajasthan – Apply
- You do not need to apply for this scheme. The state government will distribute the amount to beneficiaries of Bhamashah Yojana
- There are no separate forms, online application or registration for Bhamashah Digital Parivar Yojna
How to claim the first installment? – पहली इन्सटॉलमेंट कैसे प्राप्त करें?
- For the first installment, you do not need to fill any application form. It is state government’s responsibility to provide Rs. 500 installment.
- The first installment of Rs. 500 will be credited to the account of family head women who have Bhamashah Card. It is mandatory that the bank account must be linked to the card.
- If the beneficiary wants to get the installment in another bank account then he has to make sure that the account must have linked with Bhamashah Card.
- If you do not have a Bhamashah Card then there is very low possibility of getting financial benefits of the scheme.
- If your Bhamashah Card is not linked with your Bank Account then you can link it through Bhamashah Application.
- You can visit Bhamashah Digital Parivaar Yojana Camps where you will get various facilities such as Bank Account Bhamashah Card Linking, You can get first installment there and also can get complete information of the scheme.
- You can buy your mobile phone and internet connection from these camps.
How to claim the second installment? – दूसरी इन्सटॉलमेंट कैसे प्राप्त करे?
- Some applications like Bhamashah wallet, e-friend application, Raj Mail and Rajasthan Sampark have been launched by the state government.
- To get the second installment, you have to download one of these applications in your phone.
- With the help of these applications, you can register your new phone number.
- As soon as you register their new phone numbers with the help of these applications, the second installment will be transferred to your registered bank account.
- The second installment will also be 500 rupees, you will have to register the mobile number of any member of your family.
- If the mobile number is registered on another name then the installment will not be transferred to the bank account.