Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh – A Financial Assistance Scheme for Girls in UP
Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
A new scheme named Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is being launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to provide financial assistance to the girls of the state.
Features of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- The Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will launch Bhagya Laxmi Yojana in June 2017 for the welfare of the girls of the state.
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh has given the directions to the Women Welfare Department to make the layout of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
Benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh will issue the bond of Rs.50000 at the time of birth of the girls in the poor family.
- Under Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Yogi Government will provide the amount in installments to the girls.
Rs.3000 at the time of the admission in 6th class
Rs.7000 at the time of the admission in 10th class
Rs.8000 at the time of the admission in 12th class
Rs.32000 at the time of admission in graduation
- The process of this scheme will be made easy so that more and more people would take the benefit of this scheme.
- This Scheme will provide benefit to the girls from their birth to complete their education.