Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना – Apply | Application Form | www.wcd.nic.in
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना – Today, I will provide you all the information related to Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana such as – What kind of Scheme is it? What will be the Eligibility Criteria for this Scheme? What will be the benefit of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana? Where Will You Get the Application Form? How to Apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana? etc. Read the entire article carefully.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना
Hello Friends, today I will provide you information about another ambitious scheme launched by the Central Government of India under the name of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana’. The main motive of the central government behind launching this scheme is to raise the level of girls in the society because according to the government the level of girls is reducing in comparison of Boys. Because girls are still considered bad and prevented from being born.
Details of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana, you will have to open an account for your daughter in the bank. For this, you have to visit your nearest bank. Besides bank, you can also open Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Account in Post Office.
What Amount You Have to Deposit in Bank? & What Amount Will You Get from the Bank?
- You have to deposit this amount from the Birth of the Girl Child to the age of 14 Years.
- After that, you can also withdraw this amount when your girl attains the age of 18 Years.
- This scheme will be completed after your girl attains the age of 21 years.
On Deposit of Rs. 1000 Every Month in the Bank
- If you deposit 12000 rupees in this account every year under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana.
- Then, you deposited Rs.168,000 in 14 years.
- But after the maturity of the account under the scheme, you will be given 6 lakh 7 thousand 1 hundred rupees 28 rupees (Rs.6,07,128).
On Deposit of Rs. 12,500 Every Month in the Bank –
- The maximum amount can be deposited in this account is Rs 1.5 lakh per year.
- Money can be deposited up to 14 years from the birth of the girl child.
- Therefore, you will deposit a total amount of Rs 21 lakhs in this account.
- But when this account will mature. 72 lakhs will be provided to you under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojna
- After the age of 18, the 50% money of this account can withdrawn for the girl’s education and marriage.
Objectives of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana will reduce feticide (भ्रूण हत्या).
- Girls living will improve
- Nobody will kill girls.
- Girls will become self-dependent.
- This scheme provides financial support to girls.
- The discrimination between boys and girls will start decreasing.
Required Documents for Beti Bachao Padhao Yojana
- Birth certificates of child
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Identity Proof of his parents
- Address of parents’ address
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana can start from the birth of a child up to 10 years
- This scheme is not for NRIs.
- You will get more benefits if you start the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Account at the time of your girl’s birth.
How to Apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- For getting the benefits of this scheme, you have to open a bank account. For this, you can visit your nearest bank.
- There you have to take the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Application Form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all the documents along with the application form.
- After that, submit the duly filled application form at the same Bank.
|Offical Website of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana||www.wcd.nic.in/bbbp-schemes|
|Official website of Women & Child Development||www.wcd.nic.in|