Ayushman Mitra Recruitment – The Central Government of India is preparing to depot 1 lakh Ayushman Mitra directly in the Government / Private hospitals under the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM). The Health Ministry estimated that a total number of 10 lakh jobs will be generated under Ayushman Bharat Yojana– National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM). The Central Government will provide a monthly salary of Rs. 15,000 under Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Ayushman Mitra Recruitment
Through the implementation of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, various vacancies for the posts of Doctors, Nurse, Staff, Technicians and some other posts will be generated. The Government will deploy about 20,000 Ayushman Mitra in the current Financial Year 2018.
The Ministry of Health and Ministry of Skill Development have made an agreement for this recruitment. The Central Government is currently working on the empanelment of 20,000 hospitals under National health Protection Scheme (NHPS). Apart from salary, the Ayushman Mitra will also receive an incentive of Rs. 50 per beneficiary.
Watch Video – How to Apply for Ayushman Mitra Job
Work of Ayushman Mitra Under PMRSSM – Ayushman Mitra Recruitment
All the Ayushman Mitras will have to do the following works under Ayushman Bharat Yojana –
- Firstly, all the Ayushman Mitras will have to get complete details of Ayushman Bharat Portal.
- After that, they will have to work on the software being developed for the welfare of the patients.
- Verification of the identity (ID) of the selected beneficiaries using QR Code.
- Providing information about the hospital where the treatment of patients is to be carried out.
- Providing information about the current status of the beneficiary to the State Agencies after discharge of the patient.
Ayushman Mitra Training Schedule – Ayushman Mitra Recruitment
The Central Government train all the Ayushman Mitra and is going to start from August 2018. For this purpose, the government will select one trainee from each district and will train them. After that, these trainees will be trained at the Pradhan Mantri Skill Development Centers (Kaushal Vikas Kendras).
After that, the Health Ministry will then conduct an examination and every candidate who has passed the exam will get a Certificate. Then, all the certificate holders will be eligible to become Ayushman Mitra. After that, these selected candidates will be deployed according to the need of the state.