ayushman yojana registration आयुष्मान भारत योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण Ayushman Bharat Yojana Toll-Free Number 14555 Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Ayushman Bharat Yojana Letters Distribution प्रधान मंत्री आयुष्मान भारत योजना ऑनलाइन अप्लाई
ayushman yojana registration
The Central Government has prepared a plan to benefit about 10 Crore BPL Families of the state which means 50 Crore people belonging to BPL Category of the society. The name of this ambitious plan is “Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under this scheme, the central government will provide an insurance coverage worth Rs. 5 Lakh to about 50 Crore eligible beneficiaries.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Registration – आयुष्मान भारत योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण
The Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Ayushman Bharat Yojana-National Health Protection Mission. The Central Government will also start “Ayushman Mitra Recruitment” soon. Online application forms will be invited for the Ayushman Mitra Vacancy. This scheme has been started in 30 States and 443 Districts of the state. This scheme will be started from Jharkhand.
Features & Benefits of ayushman yojana registration
- The Central Government will provide 5 Lakh Insurance to all the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Facilities has been also increased in the hospitals under this scheme.
- The Central Government has also allocated Rs. 600 Crore for the needy materials for TB Patients under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, anyone can avail treatment in both government and private hospitals.
- A total number of 8735 Hospitals will be linked to this scheme.
- The expenses will be borne by the government after the hospitalization expenses and the discharge after hospitalization.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Website – आयुष्मान भारत योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण वेबसाइट
The Central Government has launched the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Registration Website for providing various information regarding the Ayushman Bharat Yojana such as beneficiary details, Check Your Name Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List – mera.pmjay.gov.in
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Toll-Free Number — 14555
Note – You do not need to fill any application form and registration for this scheme. Those people whose name is registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census List 2011 (SECC 2011) will be the beneficiaries of this scheme and can avail the benefits of this health insurance scheme. The Government will inform the beneficiaries of this scheme by sending a letter.
If you want more information about this scheme, visit the official website i.e. https://www.abnhpm.gov.in/