Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List | Check Your Name | Helpline Number | mera.pmjay.gov.in
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List – The National Health Agence (NHA) has launched the Ayushman Bharat Website and Ayushman Bharat Helpline Number for the facility of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries. Through this website and Helpline Number, you can check for your name in the “Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries List”.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List
The Central Government is providing a health insurance of upto Rs. 5 Lakh to the needy people belonging to the BPL Category of the society under its ambitious Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). Under this scheme, the government will provide health insurance coverage of 5 Lakh to a total number of 10 Crore BPL families which means 50 crore people.
PM Narendra Modi will strat the scheme from 23 September from Jharkhand.
Check / Search Your Name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List
Now, anyone can search for his name in the Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries List Online by following the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. mera.pmjay.gov.in
- On the Homepage, enter your mobile number, enter captcha code and then hit the “Generate OTP” option.
- After that, an OTP will receive on your mobile number, enter it and hit the “Submit” button.
- Then, on the next page, firstly select your state and then category i.e. –
- Search By Name
- Search By Mobile Number
- Search By Ration Card Number
- Search By RSBY URN
- After that, click on Search/खोजे
- Then, on the right side “Search Result” will appear. Select your family and click on “Family Details.
- After that, your family details along with family member details and HHD No. will appear on your screen. You can download and print this information.
- Apart from this, you can also get this information on your mobile number via SMS by clicking on “Get Details On SMS”.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Helpline Number – 14555
By calling on Ayushman Bharat Helpline Number (14555), you can ask whether your name is in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries List or not.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Letters with QR Code
The concerned authorities will send the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Letters with the QR code to all the beneficiaries. Through these letters, you can get free treatment at any govt and private hospital by scanning the QR Code.
Other Important Details
The benefits of this scheme will be available to the poor, the deprived rural families and families of marked urban workers. 8.03 crore families will be from rural areas and 2.33 crore families will be selected from urban areas.