Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Scheme Apply Online Required Documents ASKP Yojana Maharastra Contact Registration Form
State Government of Maharashtra announced Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana (ASKPY) for the farmers of the state. The Maharashtra government will give subsidy up to 95 percent to purchase the solar powered pump to the farmers of the state. This is the central government scheme to promote use of solar energy for agriculture activities. The motive of the scheme, ameliorate the farmers income by reducing the farming cost through the use of solar energy.
About 7,000 pumps will be distributed to farmers under the Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana in Maharashtra. The farmers will now be able to irrigate their fields in the daytime and their electricity bills will also be reduced.
Benefits of Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana
The ASKP scheme will encourage the use of green energy, reduce pollution and ensure that there is enough electricity for farmers’ cultivation activities. Less than 5 acres, farmers will have to pay 5% (Rs. 12,000) for 3 HP pump. Apart from this, more than 5 acres of land will have to pay Rs. 30,000 to get 5 HP solar powered pumps.
- Government will distribute 7,000 solar water pumps for irrigation under the scheme (ASKPY).
- 25% solar pumps will be 3 HP (1750) and 75% pump will be 5 HP (5250).
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 239.92 crore for Solar Pumps.
- The estimated cost of each 3 solar solar pumping pump is 2.40 lakh rupees and for 5 HP 3.25 lakh rupees. Central and state governments will contribute 95 percent of the money.
- The solar pump will enable the farmers to irrigate their land during the day. Under the ASKP, 13.5% of the proposed 7 pumps are reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) people for 9%.
- Bank Passbook photocopy
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Copy of Land Record or Khatauni
Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Online Application
- Click on this website to apply online in Scheme
- After clicking on this website, you will see a link of Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojna.
- Click on that link
- After clicking on that link, carefully read the information asked in the application form.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Your Maharashtra Solar Pump Scheme form will be considered as filled
Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA)
MHADA Commercial Complex, II floor,
Opp: Tridal Nagar, Yerwada
PUNE – 411 006 (Maharashtra), INDIA
PHONE – 91-020-26614393 / 26614403 FAX- 91-020-26615031