Atal Pension Yojana is the most ambitious scheme of Central Government which is specially launched for the senior citizens of the country. This is a social security scheme in which the citizens will get a monthly pension in their old age. In this scheme, the people will have to give their contribution to get the benefit of this scheme. All the lower and lower-middle class people of the society can take the benefit of this scheme.
Who is Eligible for Atal Pension Yojana?
According to the scheme, only those people are eligible for this scheme whose age is between 18 to 40 years. Besides, those people can also avail the benefit of this scheme who have bank account in any bank and who is not a member of any satutory social security scheme. As per the terms and condition of the scheme, the people will have to contribute for at least 20 years.
How to Register for Atal Pension Yojana?
The interested people can avail the benefit of the scheme by filling a simple application form and it will be submitted into their bank account. In this application form, the applicant will have to fill all the important details like – bank account number, r, spouse and nominee. Besides, the applicant will have to also fill a non-authorization letter. This letter will give you a right to withdraw the fund from the scheme of the bank. The applicant will have to maintain their bank account with a fixed amount in the account. Other wise a monthly penalty will be charged.
- The interested applicants can also appy for the scheme through the online mode ( https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/ApySubRegistration.html ).
- After clicking on this link the applicant will have to fill some basic details like – bank account number, Aadhaar number, and registered mobile number. as you can see in the above image.
- If you are using e-KYC which will collecte all the information of the applicant like – name, gender and date of birth. For this authentication an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number which is linked with aadhaar card.
- After completing the e-KYC process, all the details automaticaly filled the corresponding fields in the application form and it will generated an acknowledgment number for the applicant.
Read More: List of Pradhan Mantri Schemes 2017
How to Track Atal Pension Yojana APY Transaction Statement
- If you want to track APY transaction statement, you will have to visit this website – ( https://npslite-nsdl.com/CRAlite/EPranAPYOnloadAction.do )
- After reach on this website, the people will have to fill their PRAN and savings bank account details to login on this website.
- If you do not have your PRAN then applicant can use their name, account number and date of birth for login.