Arunachal Pradesh Free Trade LPG Scheme
For the last few years, a large number of people in cities are mobile and thus they don’t need a permanent LPG connection. Therefore, these customers need flexibility to get LPG cylinders as per their convenience. Now, such people can fulfill their needs by smaller quantities of LPG, even by a 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinder. For them, the AP Government has launched Free Trade LPG Scheme.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders for the people of rural areas where there are no gas agencies.
Arunachal Pradesh Free Trade LPG Scheme – 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders Price in AP
Here are some important features and highlights of Arunachal Pradesh Free Trade LPG Scheme –
- The special thing about this scheme is that all the needy and interested people of the state can avail these 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders in Arunachal Pradesh with very less procedure and by just showing their any one ID proof.
- Identity proofs – Voter I-Card, Driving license, Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass book, Employees ID, Passport, Student ID etc. can be used.
- The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to serve the consumers with sincerity and to ensure their satisfaction.
- In the initial phase, all the FTLs will come with the brand name Indane. These LPG Gas Cylinders and would remain available at 16 IOC retail outlets in 15 districts.
- The price of the Free Trade LPG (FTLs) – 5 Kg LPG Gas Cylinders Price including cost of pressure regulator will be Rs. 1524.20.
For more information, click on the following link – 5 Kg Free Trade LPG Gas Cylinders