Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme Apply Online How to Apply Online for AP CM Fellowship Program Download Scheme Application Form Eligibility Criteria Required Documents AP CM’s Fellowship Program Domains / Area for Fellowship अरुणाचल प्रदेश चीफ मिनिस्टर फ़ेलोशिप प्रोग्राम मुख्यमंत्री फ़ेलोशिप योजना स्कीम
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme
The Arunachal Pradesh Government has come up with a new scheme for the young graduates of the state. The name of this scheme is “Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme”. The state government has launched this program for the young graduates of the state to participate in the key initiatives and departments of the state. The AP Government has invited online applications for this scheme. All the eligible people of the state can apply online for the scheme at arunachalplan.gov.in. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a lump sum fixed honorarium of Rs. 70,000/- per month to the selected candidates.
Details Of Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program has been specifically designed for providing valuable experience to the youth of the state who are interested in social development. This scheme will cultivate young leaders, strengthen their understanding of public administration and will prepare them for greater leadership roles in the future.
Under this scheme, the state government will allow the young academic talents to get associated with the Finance Department, Department Of Planning & Investment and to work for mutual benefit. This program is an opportunity for young graduates/post graduates and professionals to work with the state government.
How to Apply Online For Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme
The AP Chief Minister Fellowship Program will be available across the year on the basis of needs of the Finance Department, Planning & Investment Department. All the interested candidates can apply online for the programme in the address link firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the complete procedure to download the AP CM Fellowship Program application form –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. arunachalplan.gov.in
- On the homepage, move the cursor to the “Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme” section and click on “Details” option
- Here is the Direct link for downloading the application form, click on this link – AP CM Fellowship Programme Application Form Download (PDF)
- After that, download the application form from the pdf file
- Fill out the application form and submit the completed application form to complete the application process.
All the selected fellows will work under the Policy Research Cell of Planning & Investment Division.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme
- Applicant must have a Masters Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience or applicant must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 5 years of working experience.
- The applicant must have secured at-least 60% marks in both Under Graduation (UG) and Post Graduation (PG).
- All the applicants with domain experience and from premier (reputed) institutes like IITs / IIMs / ISB will be given priority.
- Applicants having knowledge of project management skills, experience in implementation and monitoring of government schemes, ICT experience and is proficient in MS Office products like Word, Excel and Power-Point, already exposed to MS projects or similar tools would be given priority.
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Fellowship Programme Domains / Area for Fellowship
|PM’s flagship programmes|
|CM’s flagship programmes|
|Perspective planning, performance based budgeting|
|Sustainable development Goals|
|Economics / Finance|
|Poverty alleviation programme evaluation|
|All centrally sponsored schemes|
|Agriculture and related activities|
|Environment & Forests|
|Skill development & Employment|
|Rural development, drinking water, science and technology|
|Infrastructure (Rural / Urban)|
|Health, nutrition, women and child development, human resources development|
|Trade / Commerce|
|Communications and information, communications and social media, data management and analysis of development policy|
|Science and technology|
|Skill development & employment|
For more details of AP CM Fellowship Programme, Visit the link given below –