How to apply for Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana, Chief Minister Self Allowance scheme is a new initiative of state government of Bihar. Under this initiative, state government is providing a financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to each unemployed youth for two years to find a job.
Update – The scheme named as “Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana” was started on trial basis from 15th September. But, the scheme has been formerly launched on 2nd October.
Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana Aims
The main objective of the scheme is to financially help the 12th pass unemployed youth during their job search. The assistance amount at the rate of Rs. 1000 per month will be provided to the eligible candidate for a maximum period of two years.
Eligibility Criteria for Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
The self allowance scheme or the Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana has some certain terms and conditions as below
- The applicant should be 12th pass from a state approved board and must be searching a job instead of pursuing education in higher studies.
- The age of the applicant should be between 20-25 years.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of the district where he/she is submitting his/her application form.
- The applicant should not already been benefited from any of the government allowance, scholarship, student credit card or the education loan.
- The applicant should not be self-employed.
- The monthly allowance will be discontinued on the day the applicant gets a job or becomes self employed.
- The applicants should get a certificate under for the basic computer knowledge and communication skills under the Kaushal Yuva Yojana to avail the benefits of this scheme.
How to Apply for Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
The applications for the scheme would be invited through online mode. The state government would build an online portal to apply for the scheme.
Application Form for Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
The format of application form for Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana or the self allowance scheme can be downloaded using the link below:
The applicants would be required to attach some mandatory documents along with the application form as below:
1. 12th or equivalent education certificates.
2. 10th pass certificate or equivalent certificate in which the date of birth of the applicant is mentioned.
3. Residential certificate
4. The saving bank account details of the applicant including the IFS code, bank name, branch, applicant’s address and bank account number.
5. Aadhar Card
The complete details of the scheme can be obtained by downloading the document using the below link:
Complete Details of the scheme –