Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPRPB) invites the applications for UP Police Recruitment 2018 for 41520 Civil Police & Arms Constable. About 23,520 Posts available for Civil Police while remaining 18,000 Posts available for Arms Constable. The online application form submission process has been started from 22 January 2018.
The eligible candidates can apply for these vacant posts through online from the official website prpb.gov.in or uppbpb.gov.in. The candidate’s selection process will be done through the written exam and physical test. After the completion of the written exam, the candidates will be selected after a personal interview by recruitment board.
How to Fill UP Police Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- The eligible candidates can fill UP Police Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form by following some easy steps:-
- First of all, the candidates need to visit uppbpb.gov.in OR prpb.gov.in official website.
- After reach on home page click on “आरक्षी नागरिक पुलिस एवं आरक्षी प्रादेशिक आर्म्ड कांस्टेबुलरी के पदों पर सीधी भर्ती-2018” link.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link and you will able to fill the online application form.
- Fill all the required details and finally, click on”Submit” button.
- After the completion of application form submission process take a printout of filled application form for next use.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 400 as application fees through debit card, credit card, paytm, and offline mode through challan.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply UP Police Recruitment 2018
- The candidate should be passed 12th class from a recognized board.
- The applicant age should be between 18 to 22 years old. While for female candidates will get age relaxation of 3 years.
Required Documents for UP Police Recruitment 2018
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Resident Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photos
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
Remember Important Dates
Application Form Submission Starts from 22nd January 2018
Application Form Submission Closed on 22nd February 2018
Last date of Application Form Fee Submission 23rd February 2018