How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) by CSC in your City
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U), is inviting online applications through Common Service Centers. Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation has already signed an MoU with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited, ministry of electronics and information technology to enable online applications for PMAY-U.
How to Apply Online Application Forms for PM Awas Yojana – Urban
To ease the application process, government has allowed online form submission for the PMAY-U for the urban poor. The online applications for the scheme get started on Thursday i.e 3rd of November.
Steps for How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana through CSC
Interested candidates can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by visiting any of their nearest common service center in urban area.
Note: Out of total 2 Lakh CSCs, Only 60000 in urban areas will be enabled to accept online form submission for the scheme.
Step 1 –
If you are eligible for house under PMAY (URBAN) you can apply by visiting any of nearest common service center in urban area.
Step 2 – Second step is to find a Common Service Center (CSC) for PMAY Online Applicationin your city.
- Common Services Centers (CSCs) are a strategic cornerstone of the Digital India programme to deliver various services to the villages in India.
- Official Link For Finding Common Service Center – Click Here
Step – 3 After that you will be directed to the following website.
There you need to select your
3>Block or City
such as for example –
List For State Palwal in Haryana
Note: The process of online applications for PMAY is e-KYC (Know Your Client) enabled which means applications are submitted after due verification of the candidate details.means
- First customer details will b verified.
- After that application form will be submitted.
Total Cost of online submission of PMAY – (URBAN) application form
Total cost of application would be Rs. 25.
- Note – Common Service centers would provide acknowledgement receipt of the online application of PMAY in print form. The acknowledgement receipt will also contain the photograph of the applicant and a unique application ID which will help track the status of application.
list of services available through Common Service Centers for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Following is the list of services available through Common Service Centers
G2C Services (Government to Citizen)
- Insurance services
- Premium collection services of LIC, SBI, ICICI Prudential, AVIVA DHFL and other
- insurance companies
- e-Nagrik & e-District services
- E-courts and results services
- State electricity and water bill collection services
- IHHL Project of MoUD (Swachh Bharat)
- Digitize India
- Services of Dept of Post (NEW)
- PFRDA (Pension services)
- NIOS registration Apollo telemedicine,
- NIELIT services
- Aadhaar printing & enrollment PAN card Electoral services
List of B2C Services (Business to citizen)
- Online Cricket Course
- E-commerce sales (book, electronics, household items, etc)
- IRCTC, Air and Bus ticket services
- Agriculture Services
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- CSC bazaar
- English Speaking Course
- E Learning
PPT of the official letter can be downloded from the following link .- https://csc.gov.in/images/CSC_New_brochure_2015.pdf Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana