The State Government of Haryana has initiated the PMAY Demand Survey Haryana in the state from Thursday (01 June 2017) under the Central Government’ ambitious scheme named Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The eligible and needy applicants can apply for this demand survey as the government has invited the online application for the survey. As per the terms and conditions, Any eligible and needy applicant of the state who are willing to get a home under the scheme can apply for the demand survey by visiting the nearest municipal offices till 15 July 2017.
Applying Procedure for PMAY Demand Survey Haryana
The needy applicants of the state who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme via both online & offline mode.
- Applicants can apply for PMAY Demand Survey Haryana via online mode.
- Applicant has to visit the official website of PMAY i.e. http://www.pmaymis.gov.in and fill the PMAY Demand Survey Haryana Application Form.
- After applying online, applicants will have to visit the department office along with all the required document within the set of registration period otherwise his/her application will be canceled automatically.
- Applicants can also apply via offline mode. He can obtain the application form of PMAY Demand Survey Haryana from the nearest Municipal Corporation Office.
- Then applicant will have to submit the application form along with the required documents at the same place.
Note: The demand survey would be done ward wise for the selection of beneficiaries under PMAY. If any applicant is left to submit their documents for registration in the ward-wise survey then, in this case, they can also submit their document to the local town development department within the registration period i.e. 1 June to 15 July.
PMAY Demand Survey is totally free fro cost as there is no charge for submitting the application form.
Four components of the PM Awas Yojana Haryana under which the eligible beneficiaries will be benefited are –
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Enhancement or expansion of house
- Slum redevelopment scheme
- Applicants belong to EWS, LIG, MIG-1 and MIG-2 categories are eligible for the survey.
- The applicant must have Aadhar Card and an active bank account.
- The applicant should not have any pucca (concrete) house anywhere in the country in his/her name or in the name of any family members.
- The applicants should not be avail benefits of any government housing scheme in past.
- The applicant should be the resident or Haryana and respective town as on 17 June 2015 or an employee of the government department, industrial unit or company registered with labor welfare board of Haryana.
- Residents of unauthorized colonies who does not have a pucca (concrete) house are not eligible for the scheme.
- ID Proofs (Aadhar card)
- Saving bank account
- Resident Certificate (Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Pension Book, Aadhar Card or any government certified document)
- Applicant Self-declaration document of household income and eligibility on a plain paper along with latest passport size photograph.
- The layout of the plot, home construction or expansion prepared and verified by draftsman/architect.
- Registration documents of plot or property sale-purchase documents, Jamabandi certificate, notarized receipt, or allotment letter issued by any government body or panchayat.
Official Advertisement of PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana