The State Government has launched Madhya Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission (Chief Minister’s Skill Enhancement Scheme) for the youth of the state. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan had started this scheme.
The main motto of the Chief Minister’s Skill Enhancement Scheme (Madhya Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission) is to train 2 lakh and fifty thousand youth of the state including those in Naxal affected areas and the ones belonging to denotified, nomadic and semi-nomadic class.
Here is the Stepwise Applying Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission –
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission i.e. ssdm.mp.gov.in
- The following page will appear –
Step 2 – Click on ‘Candidate Self Registration’.
- Following Registration form will appear –
Step 3 – Fill the information of the Aadhar card in the first box shown.
- After filling the Aadhar number, click on ‘Aadhar e-KYC (OTP) from which the submit button will appear.
- Clicking this button you will get a one-time password used on your mobile number linked with Aadhar number.
- Once the password came on your mobile number linked with your Aadhaar number, enter the OTP code in the given box by which your Aadhaar number verification will be completed.
Step 4 – After the Aadhar number verification, all the information related to the form will be filled automatically.
Fill all the mandatory information that is marked with ‘*’ and other information and complete your registration process by entering the ‘Captcha Code’ in the box.