Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Rajkarmi Cashless Swasthay Yojana – With the benefit of the Seventh Pay Commission, now the government employees of the state have got another gift from the Yogi Government. This time this gift is to keep them healthy.
Details of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Rajkarmi Cashless Swasthay Yojana
Actually, the Yogi Government has started cashless arrangements for the treatment of state employees. This scheme has been named Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Rajkarmi Cashless Swasthay Yojana. This scheme will benefit about 17 lakh employees and pensioners. Along with this, It will also benefit to about one crore government employees.
Procedure to Get Benefits
- Uttar Pradesh Government has brought a cashless medical scheme for Government Employees.
- In order to avail the befits of the scheme, employees have to registration.
- Registration will be done on www.upsects.in
Read More: Complete List of Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Benefits of the Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given at 48 hospitals contracted with CGHS at Diagnostic Center
- Cashless treatment will be done in PGI and KGAU
- Cashless Treatment scheme needs Aadhaar card during registration
Read More: Utar Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Balika Shiksha Samvardhan Yojana
News Source: http://www.patrika.com/news/lucknow/up-yogi-government-medical-treatment-cashless-scheme-for-government-employee-news-in-hindi-1596237/