Apply Online for Scholarship Scheme ‘Mission One Click Yojana (MOCY)’ Madhya Pradesh
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh (MP) has launched a new scheme named ‘Mission One Click Yojana (MOCY)’ for the students of the state.
What is MOCY
MOCY is a state govt. sponsored scheme by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, the eligible students of the state will be provided scholarships. This scheme is known as MOCY under which, there will be a direct payment of scholarship amount to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Generally, the scholarships are paid by the government in form of cheques in the name of the candidate or the beneficiary’s parent / legal guardian. This MOCY scheme will be beneficial for all the school students who belong to poor or backward families and have the will to study more and perform well in their academics.
- MOCY(Mission One Click Yojana) scheme is only for the school students who study in the government schools of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only, the school students of 1st Standard to 12th Standard are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- The students should belong to a poor and economic backward family and the family of the beneficiary must have BPL cards.
- Also, students who are from backward communities such as Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes will also get the full benefit of the scholarship scheme. So the students who needed the extra financial support because of their poor economic and social background will be relieved with this government’s scheme and focus on utilizing this scholarship amount in their studies.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़े
- MOCY (Mission One Click Yojana) is a total cashless scholarship schemed. Under this scheme, the Government will credit the funds for scholarships directly to the student’s/beneficiary’s account.
- When a student will be selected for the scholarship program, the school will record all the bank account details of the student. There will be an online registration portal for this scheme. The bank account may either be a single account of the student, or a minor account or joint account of student and parent.
- The Jan Dhan accounts will also be eligible for the scheme. Those students, who will not have bank accounts, the parent or legal guardian, must possess a bank account so that the scholarship money will be transferred.
Features of the Mission One Click Yojana
- The scholarships will be directly credited to the registered bank accounts of the school students. No payment will be made through cash or cheque.
- This ambitious educational scheme by MP govt. will benefit all those needy students who need government’s support for their education.
- The Govt. will provide scholarships to nearly 66 lakh school students who were eligible for the MOCY scheme.
- This novel initiative will have no such delay in the implementation process. As the name suggests, the scheme will be completed in just one click.
- Funds of Rs. 404 crore has been sanctioned for the scholarship scheme by the government.
Mission One Click Yojana Online Portal
- Government has made an online portal for the success of this scheme i.e. http://shiksha.samagra.gov.in/M1Click/Public/StudentDetailsForDISECode.aspx. This website contains all the information about the scheme. Students can get all the information regarding the scheme by visiting this web page.
- The students will be allotted a Samagra ID after online registration which may be used to check the payment status through the link:
- One can also register grievances through this portal: http://shiksha.samagra.gov.in/MOneClick/GrievancesRegistration.aspx?fw=1. Two sections are there for complaint registration, one for school and another for the student.