Free Annual Health Checkup Scheme : In Punjab, State Government has introducing a new scheme for residential of Punjab, named ‘Free Annual Health Checkup Scheme’. This scheme has been implemented in Punjab with the help of Department of Health and Family Welfare.
What is Free Annual Health Checkup Scheme
Accoeding to the scheme Above 30 year old person of punjab state will be screened for diseases like anemia, hypertension, diabetes, kidney and liver ailments etc. the state government has planned this initiative by an expert group Adviser (Health) Dr K K Talwar and Dr Rajesh Kumar of Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़िए
Objectives of Free Annual Health Checkup Scheme
The fundamental goal of the plan is to forestall and control such sicknesses by distinguishing those at beginning time. According to the wellbeing specialists state, early finding through normal registration is the way to avoidance of such maladies and improve the personal satisfaction. Right now, state government has just settled free medication and demonstrative offices community over the Punjab state. On the off chance that any patient experiencing kidney and liver sicknesses, at that point he/she will be alluded to the closest symptomatic offices community in the state. Under the plan, individuals more than 30 years old will be analyzed for such infections each Saturday at network wellbeing focuses (CHC) and will be propelled to take sound nourishment and exercise routinely. Government has showed this drive since it has intends to make individuals wellbeing cognizant and to start treatment for any illness distinguished by these symptomatic tests at the beginning period
Benefits of Free Annual Health Checkup Scheme
- Benefits of free health check up annually for people above 30 years of age
- Benefits of diagnosing the diseased like anaemia, hypertension, diabetes, kidney and liver ailments etc
- Benefits of free medicine and diagnostic facilities center across Punjab state
- Candidate must be resident of Punjab state
- People over 30 years of age are eligible for free health check up
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof such as driving license, voter card etc.
- Candidate should be visit nearest community health centers
- Candidate also visit Government hospitals in Punjab