Apply Online for Old Age Certificate for Niradhar in Maharashtra – Complete Step-wise Details
Details of Old Age Certificate for Niradhar – The state government of Maharashtra has started online process for providing old age certificate to the old age people. However, this certificate will be provided to the poor and deprived people who do not have any way to get their one time food properly in that case the head of the family is not alive. The government will provide several benefits to the old age people such as pension, shelter and food. Now the government has started online services where the old age people can get their Old Age Certificate for Niradhar in just few minutes.
Old Age Certificate
- The old age people can take several benefits by using a niradhar certificate at various places such as govrnment, public or private.
- The niradhar certificate holder can take the benefit of government pension schemes.
- This cartificate can be used in Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana to get the benefit of this scheme.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
- Niradhar certificate will be issued when a head of the family is not alive.
- This certificate will be issed only for poor and deprived old age people.
- Applicant name
- Applicant’s spouse name
- Applicant’s District name
- Applicant’s Taluka name
- Applicant’s Gram Panchayat name
- Documents & Information Required:
- Applicants passport size photograph (photograph should be in JPEG format, should be between 5kb to 20kb and 160px to 212px)
- Family’s head death certificate (Document format should be JPEG/ PDF and The size of the documents between 75 KB to 100 KB)
- If you want to apply for this certificate you will have to visit Aaple Sarkar official website.
- After reach on home page you will have to click on Right to Service (RTS) as is shown in image.
- After that you will reach on next page as you can see below.
- If you are a new user than you will have to click on new user registration. Once it created, you will receive your login id and password.
- After that find out Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department and click on it.
- After that, click on Old Age Certificate and click on the image
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- After completing this process you will have to upload the passport size photograph and death certificate of head of the family. Click on upload documents
- Before final application form submission it will ask to you for making payment choose proper option and complete the payment and submit the form.
- After completing all the process you will be able to download soft copy of Old Age Certificate within 5 to 6 days
- For more information you can contact to Municipal Corporation or Municipal Council
- Gram Panchayat
- Gram Sevak
- Assistance Block Development Officer
- Block Development Officer
Old Age Certificate Fees:
- The applicant will have to pay just Rs. 50 for issuing an old age certificate.
- The cost for issuing Old Age Certificate is not more than Rs. 50