Details of Old Age Certificate for Niradhar – The state government of Maharashtra provides an old age certificate to old age people who are poor and deprived and have no way to get bread and butter when the family head is not alive. This certificate provides various benefits such as pension and fulfills other basic need apart from money like shelter and food. Through this service, the state government will provide Old Age Certificate for Niradhar just in few minutes on the website.
Old Age Certificate
- A Niradhar certificate can be used at various places in government, public or private organization such as:
- Niradhar certificate can be used for governments various pension schemes
- It can be used in Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar yojana and provides various similar benefits
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
- Old Age Certificate will be issued if Family’s head is not alive
- The certificate can be issued to poor and deprived old age people only
- Documents & Information Required:
- Applicant’s Taluka name
- Applicant’s District name
- Applicant’s Gram Panchayat name
- Applicant name
- Applicant’s spouse name
- Applicants passport size photograph (photograph should be in JPEG format, should be between 5kb to 20kb and 160px to 212px)
- Family’s head death certificate (Document format should be JPEG/ PDF and The size of the documents between 75 KB to 100 KB)
- Applicant needs to visit Aaple Sarkar official website.
- Post visiting this link a window will appear which will look like same as the image posted below. Then click on Right to Service (RTS)
- Then next window will appear which will look like second image posted below
- Then click on login or create new user account. Once it created, login using username and password. Window will appear which will look like posted image below
- Then search for Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department and click on it.
- After that, click on Old Age Certificate and click on the image
- Then fill necessary information required.
- Then window will appear which shall ask you to upload the passport size photograph and Family head’s death certificate. Click on upload documents
- Post, click on submit, the window will appear which will ask you for payment then select proper payment option, make payment and submit
- Then after 5 to 6 days you can download soft copy of Old Age Certificate
- For any kind of queries candidate can contact to Municipal Corporation or Municipal Council
- Gram Panchayat
- Gram Sevak
- Assistance Block Development Officer
- Block Development Officer
Old Age Certificate Fees:
- The cost for issuing Old Age Certificate is not more than Rs. 50