Apply Online Latest Scholarship Schemes – National Scholarship Portal|scholarships.gov.in
National Scholarship Portal – The Indian Government has started its National Scholarship Portal where all the students can apply for scholarship state wise. This is the good opportunity for the students where government providing financial help for their further studies. Students needed Incentive and financial assistance to pursue higher education. Today, higher education is more expensive than ever, it is getting harder for students to bear courses and colleges of their choice. Therefore, the Government of India provides financial help by giving them scholarships.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
National Scholarship Portal is a unique and simple platform which is created to help the students to avail the advantages of educational scholarship schemes in an efficient and transparent way.
What is National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
National Scholarship portal (NSP) started by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narender Modi is a solution through which a location for students services – student applications, application receipt, processing, approval and distribution of various scholarships is enabled.
National Scholarship Portal has been taken as Mission Mode under the National e-Governance Plan (NEGP) project. The aim of this initiative is to provide a mission-oriented, simplistic, accountable, responsive and transparent “smart” system through which a quick and effective dispose of the scholarship application can be possible and the funds can be directly credited to the accounts of the beneficiaries without any leakage.
- To ensure timely disbursement of scholarships to students
- To provide a portal for the various scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments
- To create a transparent database of students
- To avoid duplication in process
- To bring uniformity in various scholarship schemes and criteria
Services Available in National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Information about latest scholarship schemes
- Eligibility Criteria of the ongoing Schemes
- Student registration, institute / college registration
- Student status and Grievance Redress Inquiry
- Student application verification / scrutiny
- Merit list (where applicable)
- Scheme configuration
NSP Benefits for Students
- Simplified process for students
All information regarding scholarships available at one place
One integrated application for all scholarships
- Better Transparency
The system shows the scheme for which the student is eligible
Duplicates can be reduced to the maximum extent
- Helps in Standardization
Master data for all-India level institutions and courses
How to Apply for Scholarship
Those students who want to get the scholarship for their further studies, the can apply online for it. the will have to follow some steps to apply online.
- First of all, the student will have to visit National Scholarship Portal Official Website
- If you are a new user then you will have to make registration first.
- after that, use your login id and password to login to the portal.
- after that, select your scholarship section for which you want to apply.
Note: You can apply for all to government scholarships schemes such as Central Government Schemes, State Government’s, UGC Schemes and AICTE Schemes.