Apply Online for Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan || भामाशाह योजना राजस्थान
Bhamashah Yojana : The state government of Rajasthan has introduced a new scheme under the name of Bhamashah Yojana which is launched by the Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje. This scheme is specially launched for women for which the government will also provide Bhamashah Card to the women head of the family. Under the this scheme, the government want to give government scheme and services benefits to the women.
What is Bhamashah Yojana
Bhamashah Yojana is a government scheme of Rajasthan Government which is launched for women to give them several benefits of government schemes. The main objective of this scheme is to bring women empowerment in the society by providing them more benefits. Under this scheme, the women head of the family will get a Bhamashah Card and with the help of this card they can get several benefits like MGNREGA, pensions, scholarships and ration shops
Objective of Bhamashah Yojana
The state government has launched this scheme with an objective to bring women empowerment by providing them better services. Under this scheme, the government will provide all type of government scheme benefits and government services benefits like pension scheme, MGNREGA, Ration and other government scheme benefits under whith the government provide financial help to the women.
In order to provide thsese benefits the government will give them a Bhamashah Card which will be liked with their Bank Account. In this way, the financial amount provided by the government that will be directly credited into their bank account.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
What is Bhamashah Card
The Bhamashah Card looks like a normal ATM card which will be provide by the bank to the account holder of the bank in the state. Only those women are eligible for this card who has open their bank account under this scheme. The card will be received after 2 or 3 months after complete registraton of all family members. Once the card will be ready for delivery than you will receive a confirmation massage on the registerd mobile number. After this, the card holder can receive the card from Gram Sevak, patwari, urban ward supervisor and local E-Mitra centers etc. If the applicant is enable to register all the family member for the scheme than they will have to wait for some time to receive the card.
Features of Bhamashah Yojana
- With the help of this scheme all the financial help will be trasffered safly.
- This scheme will provide the beneft only to the women head of the family and their members.
- Acccording to the scheme, about one and half million women are registered in this scheme in the state who have opened their bank account under this scheme.
- Those women who has open their bank account they will receive Bhamashah Card.
- The government will also issued a special card for students and handicapped persons under this scheme. Besides, government will provide special fund for those people who do not live with their family.
- The man can also get Bhamashah Card for this they will have to pay just Rs 20 or 25 extra.
- The poor and deprived people can also get the benefit of mdeical insurance from Rs. 30,000 to Rs 3 lakh on Bhamashah Card.
- Those women can get Ration from PDS shops by biometric system who have Bhamashah Card.
- The applicant must be a native of Rajathan State.
- The applicant must have a bank which is opened under Bhamashah yojana
The Bhamashah Card will be issuded on the name of women which will be valid ony in Rajasthan State.
Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are also eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Bhamashah Yojana
- Voter identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill
- passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank account details
How to Apply
- The applicants can apply for this scheme through the both online or offline mode
- Through the online mode the applicant will have to visit Bhamashah yojana online portal
- Through the offline mode the applicant will have to visit Gram Panchayat in the rural area and in each ward in the urban area.
- On the official Bhamashah Portal, the applicant will have to go the to the citizen registration and the applicant will have to fill some details like Aadhaar number, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- After completing all the details the applicant will have to upload all the required documents and finally submit it.
- After the completion of the registration the applicant will have to visit nearest bank to open a bank account under this scheme.
Important Links of the Scheme
Official Website of Bhamashah Yojana : http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in/hi/bhamashah-yojana